GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > xHeartcoreboyx

Conversation Between xHeartcoreboyx and Valli666
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. xHeartcoreboyx
    08-30-2012 09:35 AM
    xHeartcoreboyx
    Hi Shahid!

It's pretty much the same in most GCC countries (beside UAE and Bahrain), so don't be too bothered!

Good sites are ECStuning and AwesomeGTI...there is a ton of sites you can trust and i have ordered from a lot of different sites...but these are what i prefer to order from..

Oh and http://www.getvwparts.com/ is the best for OEM parts!

Make sure to make a Paypal account and Aramex...Aramex is great for small packages...for larger package i use whatever the seller is using for international shipping..

Let me know if you need any help.
  2. Valli666
    08-30-2012 09:18 AM
    Valli666
    Hello,

There isn't any VW after-market stuff in Saudi Arabia, too.

If your upgrades are all from the US and UK, can you send me the links for who you use.

I'm a British born Indian from the UK and I have been living in Saudi Arabia for about 2 years.

I used to have a VW in the UK and modifying it there was very easy, there are so man options.

But here in Saudi Arabia I am having a lot of difficulty. I cannot speak Arabic and many of the stores only tune American cars. The VW scene here is practically non existent.

I am genuinely interested in the APR Tuning event that you are arranging and would be very interested in upgrading a few other bits of my car (air intake, exhaust, intercooler etc.)

Thank you and regards,

Shahid