GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Bender

Conversation Between Bender and McGTI
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. McGTI
    05-27-2011 06:10 PM
    McGTI
    thanks a lot bender! i appreciate the info greatly. i am assuming then, that you went with llumar? i was between that and solargard, tho this is the first car i have ever tinted....don't know sh8t about it. well, thanks again!
  2. Bender
    05-22-2011 07:10 PM
    Bender
    Hey Man!

I got my tint done at Shades of Gray (http://www.shadesofgraytint.com/). They are AWESOME.

I work over in Berwyn so I traverse much of the Del Val on a daily basis and haven't had an issue. Only got pulled over once for my tint and it was in my last car which was 15% and I was speeding. He wasn't able to get me on the speeding so he had to get me for something.
  3. McGTI
    05-21-2011 07:30 PM
    McGTI
    hey bender, i see you are in doylestown. i live in collegeville (KOP area) and actually work in montgomeryville area. question - where did you get your tint done? are you happy with the job and - i know the bucks area and doylestown are tough. probably comparable to montgomery cty etc... are you having issues with the 35% getting pulled over?