GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Bender

Conversation Between Bender and Carbonrabbit
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Carbonrabbit
    10-19-2011 01:12 PM
    Carbonrabbit
    I totally understand and appreciate you saving me some heartache- however I am currently using my iPhone and the search feature doesn't work- if there is an iPhone friiendly version that would be sweet. I see search on the tool bar, I select it and it opens but as soon as I type a letter the menu disappears (hence my not having thoroughly searching before my post) thanks again and I'll have to get my computer online so I can search threads- I know there's tons to learn in here- just difficult from my phone.
  2. Carbonrabbit
    10-18-2011 11:33 PM
    Carbonrabbit
    I'm sorry that I didn't search all the posts.. I'm new here and my very first post ever was immediately locked. I must say that kinda hurt. I'll just read the forums instead of posting until I've learned the ropes. Is there a section that tells me what I can and cannot post about? After searching I found another post basically asking the same thing- carbonio vs modshack that is still open. In fact my post is the only one locked that I have seen yet..sorry if I didn't follow the proper protocol as I am still learning the ropes of this forum, or any forum for that matter- this is the first forum I've ever posted on in my life