GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official GOLF MKVI / RABBIT MKVI / MK6 Photos released!

Dredknut1

As with most things... I don't like it at first but I bet it will grow on me... I am liking the rear end though, and I like the stance of the car. Looks nice and squat, maybe a lil wider too.

Colour is /puke though (the blue). I'd like to see a GTI version :)

mkaresh

Ready to race!
One of the many cases where "all-new" is simply not true.

Also one of those cases where you need a photo of the new car next to the old one to really notice the extent of the differences.

Project337

Go Kart Champion
from the side it looks like a 5, front and back is where the big changes are seen. I like it, dont think id trade in my 5 for it, unless i stepped up to the 4 motion which i assume would be an r32 which better come in stick LOL.

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
i like it too. more masculine. plus i like the sound of the performance versions GTI and R32. eagerly awaiting...

bcze1

You people make me laugh
One of the many cases where "all-new" is simply not true.

It was never advertised as "all new". Its been well known for a while the MkVI would be a revised MkV.

Overall, I like it. Front still needs to grow on me a bit, but I like the character lines, and the rear looks Avant to me (which I like). And now I understand a bit more why VWoA fears the Scirocco would hurt GTI sales, the interior is 95% Scirocco.

Weedo1

Definitely looks more like a Rabbit than a GTi/GLi. Then again that may be what it is and photos of the GTi/GLi just aren't ready yet.

ygohome1

The wheels are very nice and original. I dont care for the cars look design very much though. The back and the front look plain and borring. I'm might grow to like it more though as I see how people on here customize and personalize them.

sleepergti86

APRTuned
I'm eagerly awaiting GTI pics...... :D

the headlights are too squinty looking, i like them rounded more.
and the cheeky grin is gone! that was so cute!
from the side it looks like the mk5 but slightly stretched,
initial reaction: like the mk5 better
the city golf 2008 is going in a better styling direction than the mk's

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
like a few others, i can't wait to see the GTI and .:R, i like the rear for sure, the MKv tails don't really do it for me, I'm happy they kind of went back to a traditional deisgn with the tails on the mkvi, and that interior on the mkvi, :drool: (hurry up an get this smiley :D)