GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R20 Revealed!!!

mongo1

Ready to race!
No idea, but I think the R32's were around $5000 more than the MKV GTI's, so I'm guessing the new R will shoot for around the same jump in price. I can't imagine the US will solid pricing until January-ish (assuming an early 2010 stateside release), but what do I know? :)

HyeWarrior

Banned
IF this thing will be under $30K USD, life will be good

ONLY option I would want is DSG... I know how to drive manual vaguely, but with my commute, an automatic is so much easier

darknightohio1

Ready to race!

sleepergti86

APRTuned
I'm loving every minute of this....

maximum61

Passed Driver's Ed
:mad:very disappointed in the Front ....where the VW badge just sticks out like a woman's anatomy....if you know what i mean.

Other than that, I like it.

Would like to see a White VW R.

I estimate this car is 3400lbs3500lbs
Since it has bigger rims, larger tires, bigger brakes, exhaust, and AWD system..

oileoi1

Passed Driver's Ed
What a piece of machinery, its beautiful but I must agree those wheels are not the best VW should have some other options

csmkv

Speeder
:mad:very disappointed in the Front ....where the VW badge just sticks out like a woman's anatomy....if you know what i mean.

Other than that, I like it.

Would like to see a White VW R.

I estimate this car is 3400lbs3500lbs
Since it has bigger rims, larger tires, bigger brakes, exhaust, and AWD system..

Maybe I'm a loser in seeing women's anatomy :( But I really don't get what you mean :confused: I looked at that picture of R's front over and over, and I can't connect it with women's anatomy...:iono: