GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf/GTI Community

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
I got a 2010 GTI. Everett here.

Alex.

Ready to race!
I feel unique too. I talked to someone who also had a Mk6 GTI one time in a parking lot, but besides that, I have never seen any others on the road.

I do see alot of Jetta Sportwagens that have the same front end as the Golf.

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
We are all in Washington in the same area-ish...G2G?

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
I reside in Everett at the moment.

Alex.

Ready to race!
They have that effect. When ever I see a new GTI or a golf, I get that feeling as if I saw a famous person.

It will be weird when they are so common; I'll miss having such a rare car. According to the dealership, I was the first person to buy one in Washington.

JonM1

Just picked mine up on Friday! Tornado Red four-door, with the manual transmission. Apparently this is a rare combo, as mine was the only one available in the entire state to buy...

-Jon

Alex.

Ready to race!
Sounds very rare. There is only one other like mine in the state, but that is because the dealership accidentally ordered two for me.

daihard

Ready to race!
Sounds very rare. There is only one other like mine in the state, but that is because the dealership accidentally ordered two for me.
Which dealership is it? Just curious...

Just picked mine up this evening. It is a 2010 Mk6 GTI 4-Dr, with the following configuration:

Tornado Red
DSG
Bi-Xenon
Autobahn Package
18" (Detroit) Alloy Wheels

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Sayin hi to my Western WA folks. We need some activity in the NW section of the forum, its too quiet!

Anyway, proud owner of a new 2010 GTI and I live in the Capital Hill neighborhood of Seattle. Hopefully there will be some GTG's this summer.

daihard

Ready to race!
Sayin hi to my Western WA folks. We need some activity in the NW section of the forum, its too quiet!

Anyway, proud owner of a new 2010 GTI and I live in the Capital Hill neighborhood of Seattle. Hopefully there will be some GTG's this summer.

That sounds great. I live in Lynnwood but go to Capital Hill all the time. (I work in Belltown, too.) We should meet up and chat about our GTIs. :)

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Sweet! I love talking cars and look forward to getting to know more about the GTI. We'll have to set something up.

sportriderseattle

Passed Driver's Ed
Just discovered this local hang out. I'm in Alki Beach and also get up to Capital Hill and Belltown as places to hang out.