Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Weekend special 800dlls come take em mtech 19lbs each wheel 18x8.5 all four

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

guessing it's a no for my offer?

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
FS: Golf R intercooler with hoses. Purchased from a forum member with 10k miles. Never had a chance to install it. Will get pictures later tonight.

Local pickup in Los angeles $200.

Also have OEM GTI monster mats: $40 picked up.

Androo @ Dubfest

Ready to race!
Selling my less than 1 year old Kit.

Includes the following:
-Accuair E-Level Management
-2x Viair 444C Compressors with Isolators
-2x SMC Watertraps
-4 Gallon Airlift Tank (Raw)
-Airlift Performance Front Struts (Camber Plates, Dampening, etc)
-Airlift Rear Rear Double Bellow Bags
-All necessary fittings, 1/4" lines, power kits, etc.

Bought for nearly $4k. Selling the lot for $2,000.

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Selling dark cherry LED tails. In perfect condition and fitted with some bright white PIAA reverse bulbs. Looking for $250 [SOLD]

Stock suspension from a Golf 2.5L with struts and springs with only a few thousand miles - make me an offer on these

DG springs from a Golf 2.5L automatic with a few thousand miles as well. Part number 5K3071677HA $175

Gloss black JOM badge less grille with plastic hood filler - $50

Think that's all for now. Also have some stock golf exhaust and rear diffuser laying around.

Last edited:

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Anyone WTT wheels? I have Autobahn wheels on my Wolfsburg. Wouldn't mind having some Lagunas or something new :)

Eurodyne stage 2 tune|Autotech dogbone insert|FK street lines coilovers|Rev D dv|Manzo eBay Dp|custom 3" catback|P-flo intake|R8 coils

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Rather sell as a set first. For 120, you can get the whole set for what it cost for just the fronts new.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Have my Alpine MRV-M500 mono block amplifier up for grabs if anyone is thinking of getting a sub(s) installed in their Mark6. This amp is perfect and will pretty much pick up any sub(s) you throw at it with being 500 watts rms. Our cars don't need much to sound loud anyways. I posted a picture of how small the amplifier is and how you could easily store it underneath the hatch cover so it won't take up any space. Obviously you can take your time and tuck in the wires more and what not, it just took me a long long time to run all the wires through the car so I left it as is. Asking $100. Located in Whittier

Eurodyne stage 2 tune|Autotech dogbone insert|FK street lines coilovers|Rev D dv|Manzo eBay Dp|custom 3" catback|P-flo intake|R8 coils

bluescreenofwin

Ready to race!
Bump! Only the audio equipment left!

Hello everyone!

I am parting out my 2012 MK6 GTI (recently bought a MK7 Golf r :D). The car is already gone and this is what is left over. I am located in the IE area (Upland/Rancho Cucamonga) and I am really only interested in local pickup. I'd also be willing to meet in the Glendora area (I work around there). Here is a short list. Everything is brand new except for the audio equipment and that was used for about 4 months. PMs preferred--I will only periodically check this post.

• Uberstealth Underfloor Sub Box - $250
  • PIONEER TS-SW2502S4 10-Inch - $50
  • Rockford Fosgate PBR500X1 Punch 500 Watt - $125
    (I'll also let all of the audio equipment go for $375 if you make my easy and buy all of it)

Audio