GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

hungti75

Passed Driver's Ed
Up for sale is my Cobb intake from my 2010 Gti.
Absolutely nothing wrong with it, in awesome shape, still looks new.
Only on the car for a few months.
Reason for sale is that life got in the way and I'm having to sell my car, so the mods gotta go unfortunately.

If I'm not mistaken, this intake system goes for about $400 plus tax and/or shipping.
I'm looking to get $300 delivered within about 2 hours of Indio or $275 picked up.

All hardware is accounted for and included for a hassle-free install.

Please text me for pics at: (714)362-4744

Thanks

Bump

somerset91

Ready to race!
FS: BEC Autoparts side skirts--brand new, still in its packaging, factory primed and ready for paint. I am selling because it's surplus to my need and I need the cash. $100 local pick up

dtransmk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Feeler: Beluga racing cat back exhaust 2.5 inch. 12k miles on it, regular wear and tear. Mates to stock downpipe or after market dp with 3" to 2.5" reducer. It will stay on car unless there is interest.

$200

onefastGTI1

Ready to race!
FS: Parts were on a friend's Golf R. Got deployed few weeks after installed and promoted so he's upgrading to an M2. Asked me to take off and sell to fund his new upgrade since he won't be home for a few months.

-Ground Control camber plates - $380 - Used for less than 200 miles, looks new with some scratches when installed.

-Stage 1 APR intake + VWR Intake pipe for GOLF R - $250 - APR is cracked at top of the pipe but the hose covers it so no leak or loss in performance.

Might be more parts but I will check on the weekends.

Located in NorCal, Bay Area.

feedingthesickness

Ready to race!
2 door, just looking for the front seats, didnt think there was a difference between the two??

2DR have the latches on the back of the seat so you can quickly move them forward to allow passengers in.

Whygti2013

Feeler: Beluga racing cat back exhaust 2.5 inch. 12k miles on it, regular wear and tear. Mates to stock downpipe or after market dp with 3" to 2.5" reducer. It will stay on car unless there is interest.

$200

You never text me man I'm down to buy it text me 760-207-7454

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
FS: SPM track downpipe. $200 OBO

FYI this is direct off the car so it's just a little dusty - a nice wipe down with a wet rag would make it look close to new.

FS: Unibrace XB (red). Brand new in box with nutsert tool and hardware. $325 OBO

Note: this is not actual pic, but the one I have is brand new in box.

Will consider trades or lower offers!

PM if interested!

Since the Unibrace XB is brand new in box I didn't take pics, but can for an interested buyer.

Both are ready for pickup near Sacramento or I'll ship if you cover the cost.

PRICE DROP: $200 for the downpipe and $325 for the Unibrace