GOLFMKV

DSG Fart Much

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
I'm not a fan of the DSG burp.

MT wtf

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
I love the normal DSG burp - not this one though. Sounds terrible!

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
wow what the hell this is disgraceful lol

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
That video isn't selling me on an aftermarket exhaust.

MkVi_Ian

Ready to race!
that sounded like a lawn mower

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Yea..I don't recall DSG farts when shifting down and I have DSG. That was awful

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I LOVE!!! DSG farts. I thought it sounded pretty decent and one of the better sounding exhausts I've heard on a 2.0T.

That video isn't selling me on an aftermarket exhaust.

None of them will. All aftermarket catbacks sound like ass with this motor. Even the nice ones.

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
I LOVE!!! DSG farts. I thought it sounded pretty decent and one of the better sounding exhausts I've heard on a 2.0T.

None of them will. All aftermarket catbacks sound like ass with this motor. Even the nice ones.

you def haven't heard aprs tbe it sounds unreal.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
you def haven't heard aprs tbe it sounds unreal.

Which one? I've heard them all way back to their first series that BB was making. Then they went to APR stealth and sport. Stealth IMO were the best of the catbacks, because you could barely hear it. Now APR is made by Corsa. RSC is cool, but still not real keen on the exhaust note of this car. It sounds like a pissed off diesel tractor.

I've heard milltek, borla, ej, jet-x, eurosport, and a couple custom set ups on MKVs. I also have a APR DP on my car, and I will say their quality is top notch.

jaygti1

Ready to race!
...can't see how the ladies would find my wheels hot with that sound.

Dude you're not going to roll through downtown in a Golf and pick up girls, totally wrong vehicle. Get an Escalade. You're probably more likely to pick up girls with a completely stock exhaust then an AM one.