GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Me v.s G35 coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

pen15ofgoldd

Passed Driver's Ed
k so we did our two runs. He is AT so I'm guessing he didn't start in the correct gear. But let me tell you, I beat the shit out of him. It may be the fact he is AT but I just kept pulling on him. I will postthe videos tonight, but I warn you they aren't great because I tried to record them myself so it was hard to film him as he was 4-5 car lengths behind. We will run again tomo with another person in the car doing the film an him starting in a lower gear.

msm00b

Ready to race!
I risk sounding like other stat quoting jerks ... sorry but I just gotta:

2008 Infiniti G35 Sport 0-60 mph 5.4 Quarter mile 13.9

Sorry brother, but if you really won against an G35 coupe, it was because the driver was an idiot.

I love my GTI, but stock it's not gonna compete with a stock G35 in a straight line. A stock GTI just can't compete with those numbers.

pen15ofgoldd

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha it was auto so there isn't much to screw up. Trust me I expected to lose and I only raced him to show how we do against it.

msm00b

Ready to race!
There are quite a few ways to not race well in an automatic, hence my "idiot" comment on his part. Driver skill equal, a G35 coupe will win.

There is no question about it.

Period.

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
if the g35 has some old all-seasons tires that need to be change, it could explain a part of this. Ask your friend about his tires eta. just to be sure. I would like to know the G35 model year too plz.

U know, even if u show a video of your gti that beat your friend g35, people here will still just try to find why it happened since its not supposed to. At least your gti is mods and lie about it ;)

Whatever, the video will be fun to watch

maddawg777

Passed Driver's Ed
thats me and that guy now who beat a G35 ..it must be just us and our skills in driving..get off the pc and pratice driving be more agressive dont copy harddrivn guy and sit on the pc all day wanking

msm00b

Ready to race!

pen15ofgoldd

Passed Driver's Ed
So you guys know I am no way trying to brag about me winning. I did it to show proof how our cars do. With the video I have up tonight it will show that a "normal" car driver can be beat by our cars. So a win is a win and that's that. Also what maddawg said just go out and find out for yourself like we did.

msm00b

Ready to race!
So you guys know I am no way trying to brag about me winning. I did it to show proof how our cars do.

You don't need to prove that our cars are "quick". We all drive them. We all know that. Grats on beating a terrible driver of a car that's faster than ours stock.

The only thing you winning that race proves is that you're a better driver than he is ... it proves absolutely nothing about how fast our cars are relative to theirs.

From the sounds of it, I likely could have beat him in my 2001 Nissan sentra.

:yikes:

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
Like I said before My IS350 is equal to a G35 I have raced the G on a 1/4 mile track and we flip flopped winning by .1 of a second. I drove that car 30k I have driven my GTI for 8k and it is ALOT slower no matter what speed your at. The GTI isnt really that fast to begin with.
Im not hating on the GTI

maddawg777

Passed Driver's Ed
Like I said before My IS350 is equal to a G3
5 I have raced the G on a 1/4 mile track and we flip flopped winning by .1 of a second. I drove that car 30k I have driven my GTI for 8k and it is ALOT slower no matter what speed your at. The GTI isnt really that fast to begin with.
Im not hating on the GTI

whats the point of us posting and telling you if ur calling everybody a liar?
only ur side of the story is true..?

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
whats the point of us posting and telling you if ur calling everybody a liar?
only ur side of the story is true..?

Im not calling everyone a liar. Most agree with me,

Im saying from personal real world 40,000 mile experience

maddawg777

Passed Driver's Ed
Im not calling everyone a liar. Most agree with me,

Im saying from personal real world 40,000 mile experience

so your saying we didnt race g35s and we are lying?

instead of jumping to conclusions ask us more about it ...we will be more than happy to tell u ..instead of being like these other negative freaks always challenging making others look like fools

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Damnit people....just damnit.

Status
Not open for further replies.