GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock MKVI vs G37

AntGTIMKVI

Friend of mine has a 4 door G37. He tried passing me at about 15 mph roll and I pulled away from him. I wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't driving. I've got a 2 door CW manual.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
I think the CW is a lot faster than the other colors.

My exact thoughts when he stated the color. Like....what does the color have to do with it. Lmao. Everyone is looking at me funny at the restaurant cause I busted out laughing. Good times.

gkallis

Ready to race!
Ok so your probably going to get people saying NO WAY it has 330 HP and 270 Torque...it would have DESTROYEDDDD u....wait for it lol but i will say nice kill...so far i smoked a 2000 mustang GT with some mods....Tiburon GT....Challanger SRT8 and well some other ones as a joke lol

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
I'd say entirely possible actually. An autobox G37 sedan isn't exactly light at ~3600 lbs; and since it is a slushbox I doubt the guy was in the right gear to race... His car had to downshift once he floored it=no power on the launch and out of it's powerband.

Then again... GTI vs G37... :lol:

Last edited:

AntGTIMKVI

My exact thoughts when he stated the color. Like....what does the color have to do with it. Lmao. Everyone is looking at me funny at the restaurant cause I busted out laughing. Good times.

Yeah...and if I didn't specify someone would have asked.

07CARRERA

Ready to race!
Nope; there is less pigment in Candy White so it creates less drag. :thumbsup:

surely you jest!
My black GTI's body panels expand during the day due to heat reflecting off the black paint and causes the panels to virtually seal at the gaps creating less wind resistance. I will race anyone during the day who doesn't have black. At night I'm usually sleeping! LOL