GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Autumn shots

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
so flippin hot. hot AND functional. Ultraleggeras are timeless and the BBK is really nice. how much of a difference did you notice with the BBK?

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
so flippin hot. hot AND functional. Ultraleggeras are timeless and the BBK is really nice. how much of a difference did you notice with the BBK?

Since I track the car, bigger front-brakes and drilled/slutted dont burn/fade the pads as fast on tough run over 10 mins and more. The rear-brakes setup still need a bit of changes but not as hardcore.

I tested the stock braking setup on track, failed. Lightly braking mod too with just new pads, hawks hps plus, slutted rotor and new fluids but it wasnt enough. Those 4-pistons Porsche 993TT front-brakes with slutted/drilled rotors made the job.

For the feeling, they are nice too, more softer on light feet, but as efficient or more on hard press, and never over-heat.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
nice!
second fav color, i need to get some brakes cauz the faster i make my car the harder it is to brake with our stock brakes but those look like they would do the job

itzalexbish

Ready to race!
i was going to purchase the brake kit from ECS as well...how do they perform?!

Bruno2000

Ready to race!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Is the MK5 BBK from ECS a direct bolt-on then?

McQueen77

Banned
Those black rims look good against the red

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Very nice. It's something I'm considering down the line. I need to get all my mods in before my wife gets preggorz in like 7months....

sixten

Passed Driver's Ed
they are ; Dunlop direzza sport z1 star spec. The car is mainly mods for the tracks;

- Apr stage2
- Carbonio intake stg1
- Downpipe B&B 3''
- Autotech insert
- S3 Intercooler
- Front Brakes stage3 de ECStuning, 4-pistons, rotors slutted&drilled, pads hawks HPs front and rear, rear-rotors slutted. Stainless brakes lines with dot5 brakes fluids.
- Springs H&R sport for mk5, but still works.
- Rear swaybar H&R 24'' ajustable.
- AWEtuning gauge psi turbo timing.

That's a heck of a complete mod list. Smart man for focusing on brakes. It's one of the GTI's slight weaknesses which should be addressed for tracking. Well done! :w00t:

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
they are ; Dunlop direzza sport z1 star spec. The car is mainly mods for the tracks;

- Apr stage2
- Carbonio intake stg1
- Downpipe B&B 3''
- Autotech insert
- S3 Intercooler
- Front Brakes stage3 de ECStuning, 4-pistons, rotors slutted&drilled, pads hawks HPs front and rear, rear-rotors slutted. Stainless brakes lines with dot5 brakes fluids.
- Springs H&R sport for mk5, but still works.
- Rear swaybar H&R 24'' ajustable.
- AWEtuning gauge psi turbo timing.

Great mods list and beautiful car, i loved these tires on my Honda!

I am starting working on my car and i have similar things on my list, why did you choose the S3 IC over a bigger IC like APRs? and do you like the DP?

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
Great mods list and beautiful car, i loved these tires on my Honda!

I am starting working on my car and i have similar things on my list, why did you choose the S3 IC over a bigger IC like APRs? and do you like the DP?

Woah, My threat revived :p

Why the S3 IC instead the APR IC, mainly for the price and I think the S3 IC is right enough for a stage2 power. It could be diferent for a stage3 but I dont plan to do it. Im confident that a stage2 is the perfect max power need for the Gti that is FWD.

When the summer will be close, I will order some Koni ajustable dampers and a front lips color match and my mods will be over.

Oh and I will replace my Dunlops tires for the Michelin ps2.

Cya guys and thx for the nice comments.