GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COMPLETE Velocity Motoring Wheels Thread!! {Redline Motorworks}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
quick question. if i wanted to at some point lower my car but want to get v701's for my stock tires, would i have rubbing issues if i lowered it like 1 inch to get a better stance?

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Lowering your car 1" with the 18x8.5 ET45 / 225/40/18 setup will be fine. You won't have any rubbing issues with that setup. :thumbsup:

Sweet! Just to be exact, the H&R Sport springs lower 1.2". Will I be ok? Going to pick up a set of 18" v701's from you guys in the spring.

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Sweet! Just to be exact, the H&R Sport springs lower 1.2". Will I be ok? Going to pick up a set of 18" v701's from you guys in the spring.

Yup, you'll be good to go. :thumbsup:

Just to put it in perspective, I ran H&R sport springs and Koni Sport Shocks with the equivalent 19" setup (19x8.5 ET45 with 225/35/19) and only rubbed a bit on super hard cornering or big bumps in the road while cornering.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Just to put it in perspective, I ran H&R sport springs and Koni Sport Shocks with the equivalent 19" setup (19x8.5 ET45 with 225/35/19) and only rubbed a bit on super hard cornering or big bumps in the road while cornering.

Hmmm... Shouldn't be that much of an issue. Thanks for all the help! :thumbsup:

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Anyone interested in the brand new VMR V705 wheels? :)

JammingJay

Ready to race!
Andrew,

Thanks for the great service. New v708 gunmetal shoes on the CSG look great!

Attachments

• VMR v708.jpg
    VMR v708.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.