GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat Thread: Now with 150% More Daily Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
John sell me your stage 2 pipe... I wanna see if I can modify the PCV to not leak and my stock piping is falling apart.

Anyone have a complete stock intake with all hardware they want to get rid of cheap?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

why is your stock piping falling apart?

stage 2 - sure. I need to get with Ryan on removing it then, but i dont want any oil leaks, no matter how small or inconsequential.

David I wouldn't worry about it. You have to look out for yourself before you can look out for others. I'd say staying in that house and waiting an entire year was more than enough help to them. Hell if it wasn't for you the house would have been foreclosed a year ago. If I were you I'd try to explain to your brother that if it wasn't for you they would have been forclosed a year ago, and that you can't affor to be throwing away $ on rent, when the market is so perfect to be buying right now.

Hell imagine if after 3 months of all the bs on that house, you just moved out and lived back with your dad... You'd prolly be able to put half down in cash with all that $ from rent lol

+1...

David, you gave them a year, you paid what you were supposed to and it wasn't working for them. That was on them, not you. Your brother should figure it out eventually, just give him time.

It's kinda like watching golf. You pick a corner (obviously faster corners are more expensive) and see cars fly past every few minutes. The rest of the time you watch the race on a screen.

Unless its F1 :D I went to the last F1 race in Indy in 2007, IT BLEW MY MIND (adam sandler voice)

Ah. I can't even watch golf on TV, let alone in person. I was thinking of maybe heading up to Wisconsin for the Grand-Am Rolex Series when it's at Road America in June

dude, you should go to that. Its Grand-Am AND its' RA.... RA is an incredible track.

I think I'm going to wash my car in the driveway for the first time this year. I also want to do a quick wax but it's such a pain in the ass

I thought about washing the car in the drive way too, but just took a 1hr nap that felt like 12hrs and now I'm wrecked. possibly more - plus I go back to work tomorrow. Friendly reminder, kids DO NOT allow you to sleep, young, old , etc.. no sleep!

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
I need somebody with a VAG-COM to clear an over-rev code.... anybody want to help before tomorrow when the tow truck comes to pick up my car!?

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
I need somebody with a VAG-COM to clear an over-rev code.... anybody want to help before tomorrow when the tow truck comes to pick up my car!?
Don't you work at a dealership that you say has a good service department? :confused: How did the over-rev happen, are you trying to join the kulka club?

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
dude, you should go to that. Its Grand-Am AND its' RA.... RA is an incredible track.

I thought about washing the car in the drive way too, but just took a 1hr nap that felt like 12hrs and now I'm wrecked. possibly more - plus I go back to work tomorrow. Friendly reminder, kids DO NOT allow you to sleep, young, old , etc.. no sleep!
Yeah, I'm considering buying a ticket. I've never been to a race before and ever since I switched over to WOW cable I've been watching a lot of road racing and I love it. Plus the GF has family like an hour away so maybe we could drive up/spend the night, hang out with them, and then have a shorter drive over to the race for a few hours

And I just got in from washing the car. I didn't wax it because I'm too lazy.

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
Don't you work at a dealership that you say has a good service department? :confused: How did the over-rev happen, are you trying to join the kulka club?

I do work at a dealership... If they see an over-rev code and try and make a warranty claim, they only have so much pull.. so i'd rather the service team not see it when the scan! :)

I went to shift into 5th, and hit 3rd! :thumbdown:

srtkr

Ready to race!
Anyone Change there divertervalve? I heard the oem ones suck and some people are claiming less boost lag once they change theirs.
Any input?
I know DBEST hates forge lol but any other good company's with out having to relocate?

Muskie

Go Kart Champion

Take responsibility for what happens... I'm tired of getting screwed everywhere because of dishonest people. If I had VAG I'd charge you like $150 bucks to clear that

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Anyone Change there divertervalve? I heard the oem ones suck and some people are claiming less boost lag once they change theirs.
Any input?
I know DBEST hates forge lol but any other good company's with out having to relocate?
Everything I've heard points to OEM revision D (I think) DVs being the best.

Flatlines.... what wheels are those ...lookin fresh FTW....
Thanks! They're Bremmer Kraft BR05. Cheap reps FTW :D :thumbup:

Muskie

Go Kart Champion

I do work at a dealership... If they see an over-rev code and try and make a warranty claim, they only have so much pull.. so i'd rather the service team not see it when the scan! :)

I went to shift into 5th, and hit 3rd! :thumbdown:

Quoted for proof in another thread

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
Quoted for proof in another thread

I don't get why you're taking so much time to do this! haha... dude relax, it isn't going to get cleared! I am going to tell the damn people what happened! Ok, no need to worry! You will be ok! :):attention_whore:

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Sick of people like you cheating the trying to cheat the system and costing me money in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.