GOLFMKV

Stage 2 MK6 UNI vs Stage 2 MK6 APR

fahrenheitestephen

Ready to race!
^
LOLOLOLOLOL nice ZGTI!

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I've got to give you credit ChippedGTI, you seem like a really skilled driver, although in the vid for some reason I have doubts about the other drivers shifting capabilities. You didn't lose an inch of ground during shifts, thats really good.

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man I appreciate it! And he told me his shift points were 5800-6000 idk how that plays out in dsg I just know when to shift in manual

Dybz

Banned
Thanks man I appreciate it! And he told me his shift points were 5800-6000 idk how that plays out in dsg I just know when to shift in manual

omg, he's one of these dumb asses? anyone who shifts that early is going to lose ground...

APdubbin

Ready to race!
omg, he's one of these dumb asses? anyone who shifts that early is going to lose ground...

Yeah wtf is he doing at 5800rpm shift points?
Way to early

branman1

Drag Racing Champion
Its seemed like you jumped each time you ran him. You did still creep away after that but if your going to post a video saying your car is faster than apr car than I would suggest make it a fair race :).

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
i like the kickdown feature...it is probably only good when you suddenly feel the rush on your own and don't care about that little delay until it downshifts..