GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

got bored and ended up doing this...

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
out of boredom, i took these bad boys out of the box and put them together. i have nothin else to do since i'm still waiting for my downpipe, intercooler and intake :laugh: i know, i know..the pics "make it sound nice", but i'll try my best to upload a video (help anyone?;)) as soon as it's on the car. sorry for the crappy iphone pics..

Attachments

• IMG_0421.jpg
    IMG_0421.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_0425.jpg
    IMG_0425.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 287

DimaGT

Ready to race!
Is it akrapovic symbol I see??!!!!

Can't wait for end result.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Fawk me! Why are those exhaust so expensive! Can't wait to hear that bad boy.

all i need is a decent camera, or maybe if someone's willing to help me do some vids once it's on the car i'll have it uploaded right away. :thumbsup:
Is it akrapovic symbol I see??!!!!
Can't wait for end result.
yes sir! :D i've been so excited to put this on; but i'm still waiting for my downpipe, IC and intake. i want these mods over with! :mad0259:
Green with jealousy. And partially because of the holiday.

LOL at the holiday thing :laugh:
Are u gonna sleep with it tonight since u have it laying on the bed?

hmm now that you mentioned...or maybe i'll just sleep on the floor hahaha:bellyroll: nah, it's at the guest room so i still have my own bed to sleep in. :p

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
The black tips should save you time cleaning too! Time is money, so it looks like these will be paying for themselves...eventually. :D

jp0319

Go Kart Champion
Man, if I wasn't on a budget that is THE exhaust I would have right down to the tips. Those carbon fiber beauties are awesome! Can't wait to hear it with a down pipe.

JP

Yo man that is soooo nice, i see why u have no money for a front lip :p

photo shoot when you get all ur goodies on, and i can take a vid when u get that installed so u can have a sound clip!

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Yo man that is soooo nice, i see why u have no money for a front lip :p

photo shoot when you get all ur goodies on, and i can take a vid when u get that installed so u can have a sound clip!
that's what's up! thanks justin! don't work too hard bro! yeah man i was talkin BS about the front lip. lemme know if you still have it.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Man, if I wasn't on a budget that is THE exhaust I would have right down to the tips. Those carbon fiber beauties are awesome! Can't wait to hear it with a down pipe.

JP
it's never too late man, just save up if you really want it, you'll get it. ben@p2spec can hook you up. :thumbsup:

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
come down to nova...sounds like a good chance to test out my HD on my 2Ti...then we can do one for my apr set up haha
kewl! where you at in NoVa? i have family down at reston and nokesville. :)

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
ayt man i'l let you know as soon as i get my mods in, and prolly take VdubLover wit me if he's down...and if you don't mind haha