GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Le Clue's 2010 Mk6 GTI DSG..

NeoSA1

Ready to race!
Dude - I'm glad you're posting here otherwise I would have never seen this. I'm trying to avoid the local forum due to...well...many reasons.

Your white stripes look FANTASTIC!

When are you getting your R-Tails?

Q8GTI

Ready to race!
The local forum is a complete joke and it seems to be FRC and CPI's battle ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NeoSA1

Ready to race!
The local forum is a complete joke and it seems to be FRC and CPI's battle ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well - let's ignore the local bunch. Nice ride Le Clue!

I need to get some mirror caps in brushed alluminium. I know it's an Audi thing, but I think it will look great on a United Grey GTI :)

Le Clue

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks guys! I must make time to speak to Jabba in order to get me those .:R tails...the back is looking boring without them!

Brushed aliminium will look epic on the UG...does ECS not have some?

NeoSA1

Ready to race!
Thanks guys! I must make time to speak to Jabba in order to get me those .:R tails...the back is looking boring without them!

Brushed aliminium will look epic on the UG...does ECS not have some?

Bingo dude! ECS is where I saw them :) I've arranged with the wife that I'm allowed to buy them at the end of the month. I'll post some pics here when they're fitted (I think I have a rides thread here somewhere lol)

But again - well done on those white stripes. Small mod, but Big Win!

Le Clue

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally, LED tails!

kev0

Ready to race!
Randridge mall? Haha Dude I live 3min from there! I've also taken pics there before, we must meet up and do a shoot sometime!

luuuuuurve the R tails..

Also agree local VW forum sucks ass, this one is so much better

NeoSA1

Ready to race!
YAY!!! Finally dude! I'm glad you like those tails. It's a lot of money, but it's worth every cent :) Your car is the best looking CW GTi that I've seen so far!

James9449

Ready to race!
Le Clue -- I noted you'd swapped out your parking / city lights with LED's. Pics look good, appears that you have pretty bright white LEDs in there. Did you have to make a VAG-COM change in order to keep the dash light from coming on? Give me a clue as to how you did it -- unless the US version (mine's a 2011) is different . . . Thanks