GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just Picked up My New TSI :D (pics inside)

Siegey

:thumbup:

Album is here : http://imgur.com/a/mnRUn#12

Got this on Friday, Am so in love, Will never turn back from this beautiful brand/ car. Its so fucking awesome stock, Will do some mods down the track probably but its sweet as it is!

Unfortunately came with the A/C not working + the MDI screwy, (the dealer installed it twice haha, in the glove-box + the arm rest. They fixed it all within about an hour though, and gave me free floor mats, and Door sill Stainless steel protectors.

Tang Forum, keep up the stallion work

:D

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Like the Decepticon sticker. LOL Wanted an Autobot one for mine, toyed with, finally realized it was more likely that people would think I liked the movies (horrible trainwrecks setting fire to my childhood) and had to steer away. Thanks Michael Bay, you talentless hack.

Am I the only one concerned that so many pictures were taken wet? Like a "girls of the carwash" calendar thing. You know we can't have sex with our cars right, no matter how awesome they are. :D :thumbsup:

Siegey

Hahaha, Yeah man :D is a silly touch really, I don't mind the new movies, but the old-school toys/ cartoons are where its at!

Yeah LOL, I mean if I had a mad gf, I would have had her in there also, but yeah atm she is essentially my gf, Wet photos are a must haha,

Cant wait to Mod a bit, Exhaust, New bulbs inside and out, APR Stage 1 will be amazing :D

jmlivid

Go Kart Champion
.....would think I liked the movies (horrible trainwrecks setting fire to my childhood) and had to steer away. Thanks Michael Bay, you talentless hack.

Amen to that.......:thumbsup:

flug2012

Ready to race!
:thumbup:

Album is here : http://imgur.com/a/mnRUn#12

Got this on Friday, Am so in love, Will never turn back from this beautiful brand/ car. Its so fucking awesome stock, Will do some mods down the track probably but its sweet as it is!

Unfortunately came with the A/C not working + the MDI screwy, (the dealer installed it twice haha, in the glove-box + the arm rest. They fixed it all within about an hour though, and gave me free floor mats, and Door sill Stainless steel protectors.

Tang Forum, keep up the stallion work

:D

Sweet ride! Congrats. :w00t:

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
an artificial green tint overcast on everything is not photogenic. so tell me what shit you know, ansel adams
Guy who almost went to college for photography checking in (me)!

White balance could be off, or filters could have been applied physically, or in post.. Now can we at least argue about whether the vignette is applied in post or was it mechanical (too many filters, lens hood too long, etc.)?

I'm not feeling the bumped contrast, desaturated, vignetted, funky hued series but photography/art is very subjective as we can see here :thumbsup:

drewGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
Pictures are better than most I've seen...IMO.
I'm no pro photog or 'a guy who almost went to college' (no offense)...just an enthusiast.