GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 3/k04 GTI's owners whats cars on your kill list?

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
The really worthwhile audis are more money and slower the M's...I couldn't justify it...I would take a 1m over the ttrs....it is fantastic, but the n54 is too good...an rb turbo upgrade is cheaper than putting stage 3 on our car and it makes 500whp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halvie

WOOSA
RS5 is coming here as well.

I dunno, seeing the new S6, S7, RS3, RS4 coming here sounds pretty nice to me - the numbers are'nt BMW M crazy awesome, but still respectable. TT-RS is fast as balls too.

S5 3.0Supercharged, not the v8? they both are prolly heavy as hell.

So we are still getting this? Just basing if off the e46 video where he said they decided not to bring the new rs4, and to bring the rs3 instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h_IcLn4JSg&feature=player_embedded#

right around 5:50 in

The really worthwhile audis are more money and slower the M's...I couldn't justify it...I would take a 1m over the ttrs....it is fantastic, but the n54 is too good...an rb turbo upgrade is cheaper than putting stage 3 on our car and it makes 500whp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but it doesn't look like a modern b5 :D :D

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Ko4
1. audi s4 (stock) beat him by bus lengths
2. Dinan stage 1 335i
3. G8 GT with 410whp (Friends g8 gt) check my youtube channel
4. Genesis coupe 2.0 GT30 turbo (Surprised by this thought the big turbo would pull from me, I guess genesis's aren't that quick)
5. Mustang cobra 2003
6. Stage 2 cobb STI
7. Stage 2 Evo

all these runs were from a roll, I still can't learn how to launch my car from a dig, everything I do results in wheel spin, all I have for now is moderate take off and once rpm hits about 4.5 gas a bit then shift into second then floor it.

More coming every other week (car meets, hopefully i'll have vids too)

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
^^
Stage 2 Evo?

My friend has an EVO X GSR/6mt/driver mod/tune/intake/tbe/intercooler....would you beat it? how bad?

I haven't ran him yet...i think he would pull.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
^^
Stage 2 Evo?

My friend has an EVO X GSR/6mt/driver mod/tune/intake/tbe/intercooler....would you beat it? how bad?

I haven't ran him yet...i think he would pull.

I would probably beat it. The one I ran was an exo X AMS stage 2. They trap about 109mph in the 1/4 mile. From a roll our cars are completely different. I pulled on the stage 2 evo by about a car length and held it the entire way from 40-120mph.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
WOW a 2003 cobra NIce kill tho are fast as shit for cheap. they run 12.9 @ 111+mph stock and with just bolt ons are good for all most 500whp and low 11's

Yea it sounds nice, but it was stock and I pulled from it pretty easily. Maybe the age of the car and miles had a factor. I want to see what my car can do against a stock mustang 5.0 the cobra I ran was 390hp 390trq stock, so idk. I'll see if I can find one lol.

Ethereal

Ready to race!
Ko4
all these runs were from a roll, I still can't learn how to launch my car from a dig, everything I do results in wheel spin, all I have for now is moderate take off and once rpm hits about 4.5 gas a bit then shift into second then floor it.

This is exactly why my next car will be rwd or awd. Im stage 1 and cant get off the line without spinning either and Im not even flooring it. If I lift throttle when boost hits I bog down too much. I wont say getting a max acceleration takeoff with traction is impossible, but it definitely is NOT repeatable.
Its a joke trying to give it 3/4 throttle and then lifting slightly when boost hits so I dont spin and then inching back down on the throttle as i get past the torque hump, all the while Im get smoked by the v8 suv next to me stoplight to stoplight. The ridiculous bell curve torque curves on these cars are a joke even the k04s from the dynos I've seen.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
Watch from the 1:10 mark to see a K04 GTI try and get traction from a stop to 115mph.

The narration of that video was both extremely annoying and extremely unnecessary.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
ROFL. you are the 1%.

Actually, I'm the .45% and the 48%, but that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that your narration is still as gay as aids.

GFY :)

Last edited: