GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

KO4 VID!!

Corky79

Ready to race!
Heres a video that was done of my car from my local VW tuner shop.
RPI EQUIPPED in Vancouver BC. Top notch customer service and work from these guys:thumbup:.
I'm away at work for 2 weeks and dropped the car off before I left to get the KO4 and S3 IC installed. They asked if they could shoot a little vid.
The shitty thing is I haven't drove it yet!! I'm on my way home now, so i'm just dying to get behind the wheel!!
Enjoy!

PS- couldn't find out how to embed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQdmJDk0A6k&sns=em

Last edited:

dork

Looks sick man!

The tails really set the car off.

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
tastefully modded car - love it. Love the wheels as well, wish they came in 18's still, not sure if I could rock 19's.

BTW, how is the S3 IC doing with the KO4 -any issues?

dork

tastefully modded car - love it. Love the wheels as well, wish they came in 18's still, not sure if I could rock 19's.

I'm not a huge fan of 19's either, but these wheels with tires are about 4lbs lighter than the stock 18's with tires.

I'm getting a set of the 18" RSe07's for my CW MK6.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'm not a huge fan of 19's either, but these wheels with tires are about 4lbs lighter than the stock 18's with tires.

yeah, but that's not saying much. I think a set of prehistoric boulders weighs less than the Detroits for god sakes....

I'm more concerned with ride quality/profile

dork

I got to drive his car. It's damn nice, but that could be the suspension setup... Bilsteins and H&R Super Sport springs.

I wonder what it would be like with 18's and R compounds.

chino246

Ready to race!
Other than the 19's, this is what I want my car to end up being. Clean, nice sounding & fast. Good work!