GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

0-60 times

Edua3SPB

Passed Driver's Ed
Last edited:

Cotizi

Passed Driver's Ed
ran a 6.1 bone stock on my p3 cars gauge and was pretty impressed. Ran a 5.6 stage 1 + intake on conti DW tires, but it was much warmer outside and if i launch better at similar temperatures i know i can do a bit better.

For the record the best I was ever able to personally do in my 370z was 5.4 with intake and exhaust, so I'm stoked I'm close. That car is hard to launch and wheel hops like crazy.

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
ran a 6.1 bone stock on my p3 cars gauge and was pretty impressed. Ran a 5.6 stage 1 + intake on conti DW tires, but it was much warmer outside and if i launch better at similar temperatures i know i can do a bit better.

For the record the best I was ever able to personally do in my 370z was 5.4 with intake and exhaust, so I'm stoked I'm close. That car is hard to launch and wheel hops like crazy.

damn I thought stock these were 6.5+. nice runs.

Last edited:
P

plac

New @10C / 50F, 1/2 tank of gas.

Very nice. and its because you have better tires. My best was 5.45 i think, on stock tires.

fender177

Ready to race!
How are you guys starting the launch in the MTs? Do you rev up to like 2k RPM and drop the clutch, or? I've tried this, but I get a ton of wheel spin. And yes, I know, my right foot can control the wheel spin - I'm just curious.

Drunknfoo

Ready to race!
Very nice. and its because you have better tires. My best was 5.45 i think, on stock tires.

True, there's so much more room for improvement though, even with the rubbers and mounts, I'm getting tons of useless wheel hop. As the weather up here gets warmer I'm sure I can shave the time a bit more slightly.

reillyse

Go Kart Champion

Specs in my signature.

DAMN DUDE!!! Nice time:clap:. I dont even know if I could pull off that time and I am K04 with the same tires you have. I feel like the PSS's are not very good from a dig. At least at my power level.

ILMGTI

Ready to race!
I was really surprise about that time too! :thumbup:

I must say that you do have a very nice 1/4 mile time dude! :drool:

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
Looks like I've got some work to do!!! damm man, I have a near identical setup and tires, but best so far for me is a 5.35.....

DSG just burns from a stop :bonk:

ILMGTI

Ready to race!
Looks like I've got some work to do!!! damm man, I have a near identical setup and tires, but best so far for me is a 5.35.....

DSG just burns from a stop :bonk:

I did a 5.17 10 min. ago, I have it on video too.

The best way to do it with DSG is to:
-Turn the traction off
-Don't use launch control
-Put it in manual mode
-Press the pedal to the floor
-When you feel the tires loosing traction, shift in second and don't shift into third no matter what

Tell me if that works for you. :thumbup:

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
I did a 5.17 10 min. ago, I have it on video too.

The best way to do it with DSG is to:
-Turn the traction off
-Don't use launch control
-Put it in manual mode
-Press the pedal to the floor
-When you feel the tires loosing traction, shift in second and don't shift into third no matter what

Tell me if that works for you. :thumbup:

Quick question, if you didnt use LC, wouldnt you lose the advantage of building boost ?