GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gunkata’s “S3” A3 2.0T Quattro K04 Build

GTIProject

Ready to race!
Mmmmm K04 Q5.....

APR makes a front-mount for the Q5. Troll mobile.

Sorry to jack the thread with my sick twisted thoughts.

Anyways love how fast your build is going. My only huge gripe with the A3 versus the GTI is the seats are so unsupportive (even with the S-line seats). Rumor has it TT seats will fit.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Mmmmm K04 Q5.....

APR makes a front-mount for the Q5. Troll mobile.

Sorry to jack the thread with my sick twisted thoughts.

Anyways love how fast your build is going. My only huge gripe with the A3 versus the GTI is the seats are so unsupportive (even with the S-line seats). Rumor has it TT seats will fit.

Hah, yeah - can't wait to get lowered.

Oh wow, TT seats may be nice. Yeah, the stockers aren't anything to write home about, but I'm a big guy anyway, and the autobahns were getting mad uncomfortable for me, however they are the BEST oem seats I've ever ran at the track.

S3 FMIC went on today :thumbup: :happyanim: car feels like it can really breathe better down low, even with the AC on and its over 90 degrees here. Very happy with it and glad to see that the K04 seems fine with it. I will report back more as time goes on.

BBK - will have to wait. Shop who took it off last time apparently disconnected the lines from the calipers, so now I need new crush washers. Always sucks when something so small stops a whole project :( but it can wait.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion

:)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
awww, that makes me tear up a little... :cry:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
^ thanks. just trying to get it sorted out for the boost gauge order.

S3 FMIC going on this weekend. Still trying to finalize the dp matter with Billy Boat.. looking to add a resonator to it. Anxiously awaiting CO install as well, as 4x4 mode is getting almost to the point of annoying...

:thumbsup:

P

plac

yup.. im missing intake power on my stage 2 for sure. maybe thats why my stage 2 feels so sluggish right now. too bad there isnt any single intake i am interested in at the moment.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
yup.. im missing intake power on my stage 2 for sure. maybe thats why my stage 2 feels so sluggish right now. too bad there isnt any single intake i am interested in at the moment.

I thought you wanted to eventually try the VWR?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Stock Intake? :paddle:

yeah, for now at least. I dunno, after removing my carbonio on the GTI before the trade-in, I didn't really notice any difference other than sound and honestly, im trying to keep this car fairly quiet so who knows - maybe eventually ill do just stage 1 carbonio.

I still can't believe you sold it...you were my gloss black role model :(

:lol: sorry mang!

I thought we both said in the same thread, that we couldnt feel the difference between having one and not. Now you are?

P

plac

I thought we both said in the same thread, that we couldnt feel the difference between having one and not. Now you are?

well the bottom end is better stock, but i do miss some of the top end finisher. maybe the K04 will change my mind about needing an intake.