GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ElsaWeb Online VAG Manual

jcfields

Passed Driver's Ed
....and they shut me down......LOL....big site, I forgot to add the tag to mirror it and masquerade as a browser......they flagged my IP....damn....LOL....

Never CLI when tired......

Thumper,

Did you ever get this to work? I tried using wget today and masquerading as a google bot. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I was able to pull down the folder structure, but none of the files. Apparently, no bots allowed :mad0259:

jikhead

Ready to race!
They recently took the manuals down. It was up for sure two weeks ago, as I used it to proof what the dealer did wrong. It now says taken down by request from VW.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
They recently took the manuals down. It was up for sure two weeks ago, as I used it to proof what the dealer did wrong. It now says taken down by request from VW.

You proved a dealer wrong with it and now it's gone.

No clue how that happened.

:lol:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

tman1

Ready to race!
Any results?

It's a fantastic bit to have for any VAG owners. I installed ElsaWin (4.0) as directed in a sheet of paper and had no issues with the install. I installed it on my Ultrabok (no CD/DVD drive) so I had the DVD's copied to a flash drive and installed it from there, worked like a charm.

I only installed the VW data DVD's as my buy on eBay came with the whole VAG set, but there are options available for much more individual options like VW only or Golf, Jetta, Polo only etc. etc.

The info is MUCH more detailed than ElsaWeb because every model is listed separately. On ElsaWeb there was only Golf no GTI or Golf R, but this one has it, so where there are differences between models, this really helps.

Since I'm outside the US anyway, I bought from a UK based seller and it seems most of the ones available are from UK only. The guy who was selling in the US wasn't able to accept payments through eBay and now doesn't have them listed anymore.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Yep. We ate up all his inventory very quickly a couple of months back. Just had to send money through paypal instead. Good to have this very useful software. Had it years ago for my Seat Leon Cupra.
Wish I could find out what my DSG gearbox code is. Probably listed in my vagcom autoscan.
Would also be nice if we could get the latest TSBs somehow and import them. Has the old ones up to a point.