GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

lowsodium

After driving my car stock for 4 years I dropped it off at Actuning here in Seattle. Stage 2 tune, downpipe, intake, cruise control stalk program selection, polar FIS, stoptech brake pads f&r, stoptech high temp brake fluid. I had all the fluids changed including the dsg. Saturday I get PSS tires installed. I drove it yesterday but its raining so hard I am getting zero traction.

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!

DELETE

Autocross Champion
After driving my car stock for 4 years I dropped it off at Actuning here in Seattle. Stage 2 tune, downpipe, intake, cruise control stalk program selection, polar FIS, stoptech brake pads f&r, stoptech high temp brake fluid. I had all the fluids changed including the dsg. Saturday I get PSS tires installed. I drove it yesterday but its raining so hard I am getting zero traction.

DAMN SON!! That’s what we like to call blowing your load!!! Awesome!!!! Enjoy!!!

cybonic

Passed Driver's Ed
just put on my new ce28sl

BlackedOutMkv

Ready to race!
Did a little extra testing this morning :D

Our MIB2 Retrofit Kit is almost ready to be released. Will be plug and play on all MK6 GTI's, no component protection or activation needed.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Replaced my front end links. That eliminated the clunking I've had for quite some time. I replaced both sides, but only the driver side was torn up and clunking.

I also hooked up my boost tap and my analog sensor for my p3cars gauge.

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
I just bought an APR K04 with less than 7k miles on it :thumbsup: Where's that damn delivery truck!!!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It's the day of doin shit I've put off for too long, did the end links and boost tap like mentioned above. I've probably had those parts laying around since March. It's so nice not having a clunk anymore.

I also finally reinstalled a panel down by my feet. I didn't realize until I started driving that I installed it wrong and it took away a bunch of space between the pedal and the panel, but that was something I did months ago. Today I finally fixed it, that took a whole 3 minutes too...

Once it got dark I readjusted my headlights. The right one has been pointed too far left and they were both pointed down too much. I pointed them at my garage door and made some adjustments. I went for a drive and I think they were pointed a little too far up this time, but it should be good where it's at now.

It's all things I've put off for months now, so it's nice to finally have fixed some things. Next up is the dome lights and headliner ><

Vroomtt

Passed Driver's Ed
Once it got dark I readjusted my headlights. The right one has been pointed too far left and they were both pointed down too much. I pointed them at my garage door and made some adjustments. I went for a drive and I think they were pointed a little too far up this time, but it should be good where it's at now.
><

Curious, how did you go about adjusting the headlights? VCDS or Manual?

Vroomtt

Passed Driver's Ed
Ordered a new set of 10mm spacer, subframe alignment kit, and dogbone insert for black friday deals. Got pretty much 20% off the total price.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Curious, how did you go about adjusting the headlights? VCDS or Manual?

Manual, just adjust them with a screw driver and a big allen wrench. One of adjusts them up and down and the other left and right.