GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone Here Decide Between Beetle Turbo & Golf R?

Eye Candy Xposure

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm looking to get new car and after market wheels. I've narrowed it down to Beetle Turbo and Golf R, thing is about 30-40 people I showed pics to including some models I know all pick the Beetle as far as better appearance.....

Decisions Decisions

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Two completely different setups

Golf R: AWD, EA113 with K04 (260hp)

Turbo Beetle: FWD EA888 TSI engine with IHI (200hp)

Different Brakes. Different suspension.

GTIwannagofast

Ready to race!
unless of course you have a penis...
:laugh:

Two completely different setups

Golf R: AWD, EA113 with K04 (260hp)

Turbo Beetle: FWD EA888 TSI engine with IHI (200hp)

what about the fact that one is a beetle and the other is an R??

speed

Ready to race!
I'm looking to get new car and after market wheels. I've narrowed it down to Beetle Turbo and Golf R, thing is about 30-40 people I showed pics to including some models I know all pick the Beetle as far as better appearance.....

Decisions Decisions

First off, what were your choices? I just don't see how you narrowed it down to a Golf R and a Beetle (fine, Turbo). You probably had a couple of shitty vehicles as other choices. My point being, if an R is an option, you may as well look into other cars. I'm just saying.

Secondly, you showed pics to 30-40 people, seems to me, you're more concerned about how it looks and not the car's performance. (really doesn't matter if they were models.)

Up to you really, if you want how the beetle looks, go for it. At least 30-40 of your friends are sure to like it, some of them are even models.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
what in tarnation................

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Toyota Yaris vs Golf R - anyone??

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
yarisworld.com

speed

Ready to race!
Toyota Yaris vs Golf R - anyone??

makes perfect sense, both are hatchbacks.. wait, let me ask my friends, some of them are models. (for foot powder) :lol:

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
1.) Doesn't matter at all if they're models, chances are no one here could give one shit.
2.) You obviously only care about appearance and what other people think about your car, so the obvious choice would be something like the beetle or a sonata.
3.) Are they male or female models....?

speed

Ready to race!
1.) Doesn't matter at all if they're models, chances are no one here could give one shit.
2.) You obviously only care about appearance and what other people think about your car, so the obvious choice would be something like the beetle or a sonata.
3.) Are they male or female models....?

oh hey, if they are female models, OP, can we be friends?