GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cobb tuned 335xi N54 vs Stage 3 Eurodyne mk6

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Dude, I've never seen a TSI get down like that; your car pulls like a banshee in 5th! Be careful out there, man, that's a lotta power.

Yeah it pulls. Finally got it running pretty good. I definitely have to exercise self control on the daily lol. Thanks.

fastgti69

M3 Eater
Haha, I loved the guys face after he came back from the first run. Chewing his gum with a big ass smile LOL. That's what I love doing to people. You definitely know how to drive.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Haha, I loved the guys face after he came back from the first run. Chewing his gum with a big ass smile LOL. That's what I love doing to people. You definitely know how to drive.

Haha I love the smiles people have after running. And thanks man, after 5 years of drivin manual cars I can drive pretty well ;)

Currently trolling BMW forums trying to get a local FBO N54 or N55 to have a friendly run. Posted on bimmerforum and N54tech looking for anyone near Washington DC/ Northern VA.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Nice Runs your car pulls. But you all ready know that :thumbsup: now just get the lpfp in and re tune with that guy when you get the chance. You have Upgraded injectors right ?

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Nice Runs your car pulls. But you all ready know that :thumbsup: now just get the lpfp in and re tune with that guy when you get the chance. You have Upgraded injectors right ?

Thanks man. Yes I have injectors. And I already put in a surge tank with Bosch 044 pump. Now I just need to tune for 22 through 28 psi. Anything over 21psi and it breaks up/feels slower.

UROMKVI

Inspiring. I'm running a Revo Stage 2 and full 3 inch with test pipe. My car spins a little in 3rd but goddam! Time to get some bubblegum tires! Lol. Props. What kinda hp?

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Inspiring. I'm running a Revo Stage 2 and full 3 inch with test pipe. My car spins a little in 3rd but goddam! Time to get some bubblegum tires! Lol. Props. What kinda hp?

Thank you. I need some street radials lol. I have somewhere between 370-400whp. I dyno'd 375whp at 24psi with no methanol, but it was breaking up. With boost turned down to 21psi the car feels even faster since its not breaking up. Feels faster than my 375whp.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Once again... 16 seconds into the video the BMW nose dives. And again at 55 seconds... both times the car lurches backwards. Just pointing out what I am seeing in the vid. But yes... GTI >Veyron we all know this.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Maxtdi is just an asshole in every topic. I'm not really sure why he owns a mk6 or wastes his time on any forum.

Great runs OP.

:laugh:

Halvie

WOOSA
Thank you. I need some street radials lol. I have somewhere between 370-400whp. I dyno'd 375whp at 24psi with no methanol, but it was breaking up. With boost turned down to 21psi the car feels even faster since its not breaking up. Feels faster than my 375whp.

plan to dyno again?

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Once again... 16 seconds into the video the BMW nose dives. And again at 55 seconds... both times the car lurches backwards. Just pointing out what I am seeing in the vid. But yes... GTI >Veyron we all know this.

That's him shifting. *edit* I won't call you dumb. I'll just ask you one question. At 16 and 55 seconds, when he nosedives, does the nose pop right back up or stay all the way down? (Hint, it pops back up, meaning he didn't miss the shift).

And the GTI>veyron comment? Grow the fuck up. This isn't a "stage 1 beat a new 5.0" thread. Seems like those are the threads where you belong.

Last edited: