GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just some JDM content..

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
I was in Philly at an autozone store. I heard and engine outside but t sounded like shit. Figured I'd step outside to see what it was. Figured this was worth sharing with everyone as it gave me a boner.

Balt21

Ready to race!
I love the rx7. I could never really get into those headlights though haha. One day I'll own one.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
A JDM RHD Efini RX7?

Damn nice! Too bad it doesn't have the more aggressive Type-RZ front :(

colslaw87

Ready to race!
Yeah, those headlights don't work with the stock body. Maybe if it had a more aggressive exterior :)

Love those FD's, too bad I don't fit in them.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
I don't like the lights either but I asked the guy if the bbs wheels were real. He told me they were factory original.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Not a fan of the lights. There are better options like Knightsports, RE Amemiya or C-West.....but I still love my rotaries. If it sounded like shit then it was probably just modified hahaha. They can sound pretty bad even with really good parts.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Not a fan of the lights. There are better options like Knightsports, RE Amemiya or C-West.....but I still love my rotaries. If it sounded like shit then it was probably just modified hahaha. They can sound pretty bad even with really good parts.

C-West? Are they still around??

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
I don't stop to consider a Rotary engine car,I like the idea to have one in the future,wether the Turbo II, 94 RX-7 or RX-8 -this last one for all the wrong reasons :)

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
C-West? Are they still around??

Yea.

Rotaries are such a love/hate. Temperamental but when tuned right are amazing.

I've been waiting for years for the next gen Rx-7. A friend at Mazda USA kept telling me to "be patient" but don't really see it happening any time soon.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Yea.

I've been waiting for years for the next gen Rx-7. A friend at Mazda USA kept telling me to "be patient" but don't really see it happening any time soon.

haha yeah rotaries are an engineering marvel for sure.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Yea.

Im still waiting for this supra toyota keeps talking about.