GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

UNDERWRAPS DECAL PROMO! (5 for $20.00 Shipped!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSBREVERSEDSUKS

Go Kart Champion
Hey would you guys be willing to sell kits to change the color of the stripes on the GTI grill? It'd pretty much be you guys cutting strips, but for us customers it'd be cheaper than buying a sheet.

Hi Dub Driver, we do offer vinyl stripe kits.. However, it is "NOT" the same material as what we use on the die-cut decals.

We use "Wrapping Cast" material which is used to wrap full vehicles. There are pros and cons to this.

One. We have the following colors in stock: black, blue, red, carbon, chameleon, white only.

The material is extremely expensive and we have really good material we use from Hexis which is from the UK so it's pricey.

Our stripe kits are $120.00 shipped. (That's enough material to do all 4 stripes and we measured the vinyl so it's in thin strips) it is heat plyable and conforms to the object which is "NOT" a flat surface.

We can supply the inexpensive material for roughly $45.00 shipped, but please keep in mind, it will not conform like a wrapping cast material. We will sell it to whoever wants an option.. But we will not warranty the vinyl since it is not meant to contour with the stripes on the MK6.

Our main goal is to inform our customers of quality standards, and we would rather lose a sale than have an unhappy customer.

Hope this helps answer any questions, if you want to shoot me a PM :thumbsup:

vmatos12

Passed Driver's Ed

HSBREVERSEDSUKS

Go Kart Champion
How can I see different colors for the rearview mirror decals? It's the same color when I choose a different option. (on the site)

All the colors we offer are true to it's nature. Meaning, if you order "RED" you will get a red decal to overlay on top of your rearview mirror.

In our example, we have a beige rearview mirror and we overlayed a "teal" color on top of the beige. The negative space will be the same color as your rearview mirror.

If you are interested in a specific vinyl color, you can either check out the other decals on the decal shop or we can send you an image of the material color you are interested in.

Best Regards,

Kevin :thumbsup:

koinfamous2

Passed Driver's Ed
Do you guys have a local storefront? Regardless I want to place an order today! Does the 5 for $20 include mirror decals? If so, you guys are the best. I'll shoot you a PM now.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Awesome, thanks man! Got a little sticker happy lately; as my hoodliner was falling off so I pulled it :D

E-mail coming shortly!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
This is an awesome deal, might have to put in a second order :D

yep it is a good deal..hows that new website coming underwraps? You should post up some photos when you guys release new designs :thumbsup:

Gonna be lots of orders for those golfmk7.com stickers soon

Status
Not open for further replies.