GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Video: BT GTI vs Lou's Stage 2 N54 135i

trd420

Go Kart Champion
I thought he was gonna beat me.

We will get a re run in soon, to make sure it wasn't just his car running like crap or something. I rode with him in his car right before we did the pulls. It felt fast as fuck from the passenger seat. I dunno.

And he was running the best tune file right ? E-85 tune ?

Halvie

WOOSA
AWD would be sweet.

Lou put down like 425whp 450wtq.

Did you get a new tune? Running pump gas? Good runs!

edit: Nice on the new tune :D

edito 2: I wish there was even more we could do to drop weight aside from just taking more shit out of the inside :( Someone needs to see how much the aluminum rear subframe would drop / if it would fit.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
I thought he was gonna beat me.

We will get a re run in soon, to make sure it wasn't just his car running like crap or something. I rode with him in his car right before we did the pulls. It felt fast as fuck from the passenger seat. I dunno.

Everything feels faster from the passangers seat. Get someone to take you for a ride in your car, youll probably shit yourself haha

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
You cars crazy fast it looked like he was standing still.

GTmyI

Ready to race!
Everything feels faster from the passangers seat. Get someone to take you for a ride in your car, youll probably shit yourself haha

This^

Sat in a Kia optimum turbo... I was like "fuck, how can a stock Kia feel faster than my gti... Then did 2 run with my buddy, dig and 40km roll... Beat him by like 2 cars twice"

Cool story bro!

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
You definitely lose a lot of the feel for the power during the shift. I now envy those w/ DSG and big power... you just stomp on it and enjoy the power.

EvoX1

Ready to race!
Nice run OP.

These stage 3 kits turn GTI into little monsters. That 135 should be a 120 mph car!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Jeebus. Awesome. Lou's car is sick. Your car is sicker.

Thanks for the post!

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Lou's car is sweet and i love my car too, thanks everyone. Lou thinks he had too much e85 in the tank....? We will get a re run sometime.

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Hmm, it really looks quite similar to your video against the k04 GTI. From watching other videos all over about jb4 bmw's, I think they really are a pretty even match for a k04. Your car really hauls man!

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
Hmm, it really looks quite similar to your video against the k04 GTI. From watching other videos all over about jb4 bmw's, I think they really are a pretty even match for a k04. Your car really hauls man!

maybe base jb4. you know stock other than the tune and intake.

toss downpipes, intercooler and e85/meth and they're trapping a solid 115-120+ depending if they go back end flash.