GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Video: BT GTI vs Lou's Stage 2 N54 135i

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
maybe base jb4. you know stock other than the tune and intake.

toss downpipes, intercooler and e85/meth and they're trapping a solid 115-120+ depending if they go back end flash.

x2. FBO N54's with E85 are no joke. Def will walk on a ko4.

Yea I guess you are right. I just watched your other videos and those things are quick!! Doesn't Lou's have DP's also? What's the difference between his and the other ones you raced?

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
Yea I guess you are right. I just watched your other videos and those things are quick!! Doesn't Lou's have DP's also? What's the difference between his and the other ones you raced?

he does.

the other cars were full bolt ons -- charge pipes and intercoolers included.
They were also "pro-tuned" for ethanol and meth.

You see cobb is a flash tune similar to APR/GIAC, etc. while jb4 is a piggyback, and while it's a great tune and has some customization available, it cannot alter fuel tables like a custom cobb flash can which really helps push the boundaries. In fact now BMS (jb4 makers) provides a custom backend flash to help with this.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Apparently the 335 runs inconsistently. Friend w/ S4 said first race was bus lengths... lol damn. Second race on 93 was 4-5 cars. Third race on 100oct was the video.

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Heat soak?

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
thats what i was thinking but the RB is running a FMIC :iono:

Fmic its made of cardboard? : iono:

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Neumk6

Wow impressive!! Nice to know we can hang with a tuned N54.. I see you said BT I'm guessing you mean big turbo ? What are you running a GT2871r?