GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR’s Pleased to Announce a Free Upgrade to our Golf R Stage III Turbocharger System!

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
Friday. 1, 1+, 2+ and maybe a sneak peek of something else.

Lies haha. Suspense is killing me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ehancock

Ready to race!

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
Friday. 1, 1+, 2+ and maybe a sneak peek of something else.

Bad intel haha. Maybe release this tomorrow or today even?. Would be very helpful as I am putting in my rfd tommorow on the R. Would hate to have to pay labor twice to have it flashed ( one for rfd, one for update) twice in a week. Also we're the connecting rods and heads the sneak peak you were referring to or is there more!

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
Didn't have time to finish one last detail before the launch - other stuff got in the way.

Launch control detail? Haha jk. I will continually wait patiently for launch for 2+. Curious to see improvements in numbers

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Didn't have time to finish one last detail before the launch - other stuff got in the way.

C'mon Arin..... We're more important than any "other stuff". We needz dis update or people will die.

This is clearly important, life or death stuff here.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Launch control detail? Haha jk. I will continually wait patiently for launch for 2+. Curious to see improvements in numbers
If you buy a Stage 3 kit you wont have to wait for updated software.

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
If you buy a Stage 3 kit you wont have to wait for updated software.

True. Soon. Soon. Not soon enough though. Probably after tax return next year ill make the leap to boss mode