GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gunkata Quit #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion

This is what I'm enjoying tonight. It's an incredibly well balanced, and smooth IPA. It is less hoppy than some IPA's these days, but it carries a delicately perfect amount of bitterness, but it truly is buttery smooth.

GABF on FRIDAY.

I'll give ya'll the play by play, not to worry.

I don't know what it is, but I have tried that beer multiple times throughout my beer consuming career and I just cannot stand it. It taste cheap and lacking something.

BUT I will give it the benefit of the doubt that I had it last in Sacramento which probably doesn't get too many micro brew drinkers lol. I have discovered Goose IPA and man that stuff is awesome at most bars.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
I don't know what it is, but I have tried that beer multiple times throughout my beer consuming career and I just cannot stand it. It taste cheap and lacking something.

BUT I will give it the benefit of the doubt that I had it last in Sacramento which probably doesn't get too many micro brew drinkers lol. I have discovered Goose IPA and man that stuff is awesome at most bars.

BRO. to each their own, but I think we're talking about different beers! Either way, some IPA's can be an acquired taste, I figured this was pretty universally appealing. It's mellow for an IPA. The Goose Island IPA is good, Chicago I believe. Maybe that CL smooth is clouding your judgement a little bit!

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
BRO. to each their own, but I think we're talking about different beers! Either way, some IPA's can be an acquired taste, I figured this was pretty universally appealing. It's mellow for an IPA. The Goose Island IPA is good, Chicago I believe. Maybe that CL smooth is clouding your judgement a little bit!

:laugh: I do love my CL, but in no way do I allow it to cloud my judgement. Ive had that beer I would recognize it anywhere. That IPA just isn't the same as stone or goose. It taste off. Dammit, I wish I wasn't buzzed off of Coors OG and not being biased right now ...

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Haha i gotcha. Must just be somethin weird with this one that doesn't sit right with you. Considering you like Stone IPA i know you like hops. This one is just not your prototypical IPA and thats why I'm digging it.

Not sure, but pretty sure I came here and drunkenly posted about what CL light did to me this last weekend. I prefer not to look back and dig for the posts when I drunk-post.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Haha i gotcha. Must just be somethin weird with this one that doesn't sit right with you. Considering you like Stone IPA i know you like hops. This one is just not your prototypical IPA and thats why I'm digging it.

Not sure, but pretty sure I came here and drunkenly posted about what CL light did to me this last weekend. I prefer not to look back and dig for the posts when I drunk-post.

No judgement man. Any of my posting outside of work is buzzed posting lol. Such as right now ... :D

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Undisclosed. Possible contact high.

Is that how Cali folks think of Colorado now?

Damn.

Nooooooo. Just me lol. Totally having the female drive me to In N Out right now for some late night drunchies lol.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'm definitely keeping up with my cheap brews throughout winter, gotta save that money for track days and vacations.

I officially moved out from the now ex GF's place last weekend. I'm kinda sad but also relieved... main down side is I'm now staying with my parent's for basically the first time in over six years. Kind of a bummer, they're charging me $400/month but with free food, so I guess it's reasonable. We'll see how it goes, may try to ride it out for a bit to save some cash.

About to book a trip to Vegas/Bryce Canyon for January though :thumbup: there's always a positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.