Merkle

Banned

This is my boss' gasser build so far.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
^^^ THAT IS SWEET

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'm not saying "better" in terms of my dad is better than your dad.

I'm saying what are you doing besides subjective looks to your vehicle that you are bettering.

You're not.

I think you're also taking "slammed" as "lowered" and that's not what I'm getting at.

I agree, you're only changing the appearance of your vehicle. So what? Nothing wrong with that.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I agree, you're only changing the appearance of your vehicle. So what? Nothing wrong with that.

It's not just the appearance.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
"On the criminal side, states have a wide variety of criminal laws forbidding harassment in many forms, including general harassment crimes as well as specific forms of harassment, such as stalking and cyberstalking."

Good luck with that in court... with all the wasted time and lawyer fees. Not going to happen.

Next time you may want to refrain from posting about mods though given that they are nut jobs like that out there.

Online forums can be quite an annoying place.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion

Some people don't care about geometry and handling. :iono:

Or maybe they do a little, but they're willing to sacrifice objective qualities in pursuit of a subjective appearance.

Hell, we have people disconnecting front sways on here just to improve the slam factor of their bagged cars. What does that tell you? :laugh:

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
Good luck with that in court... with all the wasted time and lawyer fees. Not going to happen.

Who said anything about taking it to court? :laugh: I'd much rather just dick slap him in real life, but that's not going to happen either.

I was just pointing out that he was claiming that he had to report me as a good deed, that he was just trying to make the world a better place, when in fact, he was breaking the law by doing it and in the process becoming a much bigger criminal than I was in his mind. Or maybe he thinks he's above the law, and that his morals transcend legality.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Who said anything about taking it to court? :laugh: I'd much rather just dick slap him in real life, but that's not going to happen either.

I was just pointing out that he was claiming that he had to report me as a good deed, that he was just trying to make the world a better place, when in fact, he was breaking the law by doing it and in the process becoming a much bigger criminal than I was in his mind. Or maybe he thinks he's above the law, and that his morals transcend legality.

I still fail to see how one would take the time out of their day to report someone else's car for something as trivial as clutch failure... Jebus.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie

It's that virtually everything else suffers at the expense of appearance that gets under the skin of those uf us who bristle at slammed cars.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I had a Jeep that I had to cut into the pinch welds in order to fit bigger tires.

becausenotenoughliftyo! and becausesmallweiner! :laugh::laugh::laugh: