GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Come on washington... where are you?

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
I got this. I guess you can say it's a late Christmas present. Just got back after being gone for almost 2 months.

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
I was pissed when I seen it. By far the worst it's ever been lol I did get myself a bad ass hookah for Christmas. Not car parts though since I should be receiving my title in a couple weeks [emoji106]?

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk

PNWKuey

Passed Driver's Ed
Well my birthday was on Dec 2nd so for a birthday/xmas present I got my CTS Turbo Catback. Just got my CiM boost gauge in too. Going to install that this weekend if weather is nice. Also might be purchasing some remote start stuff..

PNWKuey

Passed Driver's Ed
Good got mudflaps and dog bone insert lol anyone else get car parts?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What dog bone did you get? I've read that it creates horrible vibrations. Whats your experience?

Insanetsi

Passed Driver's Ed
What dog bone did you get? I've read that it creates horrible vibrations. Whats your experience?
Ill let you know in a few days, are you manual or dsg?, My buddy has the neuspeed in his manual and it feels normal to me, I have dsg and I heard its bad in the dsg but I figured I would give it a try cuz some people are babies

PNWKuey

Passed Driver's Ed
Ill let you know in a few days, are you manual or dsg?, My buddy has the neuspeed in his manual and it feels normal to me, I have dsg and I heard its bad in the dsg but I figured I would give it a try cuz some people are babies

Im DSG. Let me know how it is. Which one did you go with?

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Neuspeed is the softest poly bushing around. They're a little harsher in DSG cars in general. The best on the market in my opinion is the 034 aluminum insert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PNWKuey

Passed Driver's Ed
Neuspeed is the softest poly bushing around. They're a little harsher in DSG cars in general. The best on the market in my opinion is the 034 aluminum insert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was researching this and might order it this weekend. From what ive seen, everyone loves it.

Insanetsi

Passed Driver's Ed
K, got it installed, its a little bit more vibration but it kinda sounds like an exhaust drone. But honestly not bad at all. I did use a high temp lithium to grease the whole thing and spent my time installing it. It's not bad, I will be keeping it in. Further testing tomorrow

Insanetsi

Passed Driver's Ed
I went with nuespeed despite all the negative reactions people have with it. It's the only one I have felt in another car and it didn't seem bad, should have it on tomorrow

Reverse uphill in my driveway is hella loud though haha