GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ForgeMotorSport/GIAC Powered GTI Presents Projext KO4

twodotfive

Ready to race!
Awesome numbers! Givin' me that k04 itch :(

Calkulin

Ready to race!
Well after a few set backs, I finally get to dyno my car. For those that followed last time I had projext k04 on dyno she pulled a max of 340whp and 378wtq. A week after that clutch went out. Orded new version b clutch pack from dealer and installed and about a month again the mechtronic started to take a crap. Now I have a month old brand new clutch and used trans setting in garage "anyone needs a clutch pack cheap let me know"

Got new trans in and no dsg tune "which makes it harder to dyno" Also fixed a few things since last dyno: Valve cleaning, new oem intake manifold, new red r8 coils, new bkr7eix spark plugs, cleaned TB and fixed 2 small vac leaks.

Due to no DSG tune car was rev from 4300rpm to redline, so WTQ figures are a little low due to starting the pull in the middle of the rev band. Overall super happy with results.
Did about 10 pulls some i didnt to take pics or record.

1st pull pump gas and meth 355whp/343wtq
https://www.flickr.com/photos/49238945@N00/14208009366/

2nd pull pump gas file with meth and added 2 gals of 100oct 361whp/330wtq
https://www.flickr.com/photos/49238945@N00/14208009246/

3rd pull pump gas file with meth and added 2 gals of 100oct 367whp/341wtq
https://www.flickr.com/photos/49238945@N00/14224495102/

4th pull race gas file with meth added 2 gals of 100oct 380whp/344wtq
In video!

Also edited a little video for u guys, nothing crazy!

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=y6teC3_uXdA

I wonder where you dynoed at ;) I haven't seen Rolo in a while but I'll be there again soon once I get my Stage 3 installed, which hopefully will be in the next couple of weeks. Maybe we can have a track day once I do :thumbsup:

Haiiro GTi

Ready to race!
I wonder where you dynoed at ;) I haven't seen Rolo in a while but I'll be there again soon once I get my Stage 3 installed, which hopefully will be in the next couple of weeks. Maybe we can have a track day once I do :thumbsup:

Nice! wow if u took that pic, that means u havent been there in some years the dyno is no longer in that area of the building. But yea bro, rolo is still there going strong. Good to see more dubs in orlando wanting to go fast.

stage 3 bring to my house ill install it for a cheaper fee + beer :thumbsup:

but yo whenever u are ready to hit dyno let me know im setting up a dyno day soon: myself again, my buddy with the build motor passat CC with port and polish k04, other buddies k03 gti. I can get lot cheaper cost on dyno pulls. let me know when yur ready :w00t:

Calkulin

Ready to race!
Nice! wow if u took that pic, that means u havent been there in some years the dyno is no longer in that area of the building. But yea bro, rolo is still there going strong. Good to see more dubs in orlando wanting to go fast.

stage 3 bring to my house ill install it for a cheaper fee + beer :thumbsup:

but yo whenever u are ready to hit dyno let me know im setting up a dyno day soon: myself again, my buddy with the build motor passat CC with port and polish k04, other buddies k03 gti. I can get lot cheaper cost on dyno pulls. let me know when yur ready :w00t:

That pic was from 07 but my brother knows Rolo personally(since the 90's), so I see him from time to time, I just haven't been to the shop in years as that SRT was the last built car I had until the S4 and the GLI.

Thanks for the offer on the install but I like to do all my engine work, I just haven't had time to install it as I just moved, work taking up my daytime and I have a 3 yr old that takes up the rest, plus I still need to buy a clutch and the gaskets for the kit, so once I get those, I should be ready to go(that is if the urge to get a diff and billet wheel for the turbo doesn't get the better of me before I install them).

But if you do a dyno day, let me know and if I haven't got the kit install by then, at least I'll go watch and meet you guys

Haiiro GTi

Ready to race!
Im baccckkkkkkk!

Ok so after my 12.0@115 pass back in June. I took time off from racing seeing its hot as balls here in Orlando Fl.

Car is pretty much done and ready for the fall and winter cooler weather and ready to hit track. With 120k+ miles car goes in the shop for timing goodies. Car will under go a few extra goodies as well.
New MH slick and ASA 17" wheels "weighting in @ 20 pounds should help drop those 60 foots
Also might throw these light weight oem size rotors on with new hawk pads.
Also a few weeks ago I refreshed the oem CHRA. Also hit the exhaust manifold and coldside with a fresh port and polish The CHRA was poss to get a 10 degree exhaust wheel clipping but lady in charge of shipping at my turbo shop didnt know my item was getting worked on and thought I purchased a new oem part and just sent it out to me. I was like fu(kkkkk!!!!! oh well didnt feel like waiting so I put the oem CHRA ON and now I have an extra CHRA. I'll prob send it out for upgraded 10 degree wheel clipping at some point or just sell it dont know yet.

Keep an eye out folk shooting to be one of few GIAC EXTREME Cars in the 11's

Here are pics:

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
Good Luck Man!
I wanted to beat you into the 11's but its not gonna happen this year. :(

took my transmission apart to install a LSD and found a tooth sheared off the 4th gear on the input shaft. so now i get to wait weeks for the input shaft to get here to put the car back together.
pretty bummed.

i will live vicariously thru you though. :)

i like those wheels. i have them in black for my drag wheels. cheapest widest 17's i could find. let me know how those slicks work out.

Haiiro GTi

Ready to race!
Good Luck Man!
I wanted to beat you into the 11's but its not gonna happen this year. :(

took my transmission apart to install a LSD and found a tooth sheared off the 4th gear on the input shaft. so now i get to wait weeks for the input shaft to get here to put the car back together.
pretty bummed.

i will live vicariously thru you though. :)

i like those wheels. i have them in black for my drag wheels. cheapest widest 17's i could find. let me know how those slicks work out.

Damn dude how the hell do u do that to 4th gear. That sucks man. Hope u can get back to track before tall the cold weather is gone :( And I'm sure u will hit 11's also man.:thumbsup:

Haiiro GTi

Ready to race!
Just an update. :thumbup::beer::thumbup:

Slicks are on, need to roll fender now and go up 4 or 5 threads on coilovers.
Timing chain and tensioner done. And i was just in time for my oem tensioner with 120k+ mile was about to take a crap. I cant belive it lasted this long with all the launches and 1/4 pass done on motor. Car feel much smoother happy.

Pics:

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
Cool man! I've tried to contact you about getting some stuff done, but I don't know if my messages went through or if you've been to busy. If you're interested, shoot me a pm

Haiiro GTi

Ready to race!
Projext K04 does it again!......
Ok folks So I decided to hit the rollers saturday morning and was super shocked at the outcome. Last time on the roller I made 380whp on race file and ran 12.4@110-112 on pump gas with meth and 12.0@115 on race gas with meth back in june. Only changes made form then was dsg tune, new oem k04 CHRA, new timing chain tensioner and guide, and boost is around 25psi. Car made 416whp and 407-408wtq on pump gas and meth and race file pulled a crazy 430whp and 414wtq on a mustang dyno.
So went to track on sunday and my times for sure backed up my dyne. Running on full slicks " still have to get use to them" but car pulled a 12.1@114.9. I think its safe to say that the fastest on pump gas and meth. Anyways here are some pics and video will come shorty. Enjoy!

Pump gas and meth

100oct and meth

Track DA and Temps on Sunday

1/4 mile times on pump gas and meth