GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Preston/Jaxpandaballs Birthday Bash #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Hulk reference: That's one of Brian's best posts in the last 12months, easily.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I was too man, big time. Loved him in Rocky III too.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I've kind of gotten used to it now, doesn't bother me as much as it used to. But then I drive my Miata and my mind gets blown.

:word:

It didn't bother me much when the GTI was the only car that I had driven in months but when I got into a $13k rental 5-speed Sonic one time it shocked me into the reality of things: The GTI manual is terrible.

I now get why people buy the DSG.

punchagoat

Banned
The road warriors, the missing link, kabuki, George the animal Steele, hacksaw Jim Duggan, nature boy ric flair, the von Erich clan.

That was wrestling.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion

It didn't bother me much when the GTI was the only car that I had driven in months but when I got into a $13k rental 5-speed Sonic one time it shocked me into the reality of things: The GTI manual is terrible.

Where did you rent a manual car from?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

well played.

something seems off here..... :confused:

The road warriors, the missing link, kabuki, George the animal Steele, hacksaw Jim Duggan, nature boy ric flair, the von Erich clan.

That was wrestling.

The Bushwackers, Big Boss Man, the ultimate warrior...

punchagoat

Banned

09vdubgti

Banned

That was wrestling.

True, that was the age that got me into wrestling. I just recently started watching WWE again, sucks that its rated PG now. They still have some good wrestlers though.

I just signed up for WWE Network, so I can watch all the old wwf's, wcw, ecw matches from yesteryear.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

That was wrestling.

Dengeneration X truly giving no fucks, that was a great time too

Status
Not open for further replies.