GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Preston/Jaxpandaballs Birthday Bash #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Where did you rent a manual car from?

GM employee rental program, gf had a 6-month internship with them and rented like 5 different cars for a weekend each. Base manual sonic, loaded auto grand sport, volt, CTS wagon (not V sadly), and something else.

GK the throttle response and clutch feel are both ridiculously terrible in the GTI, I have not felt a worse example in any other car that I can remember.

09vdubgti

Banned
Dengeneration X truly giving no fucks, that was a great time too

IMO, NWO > DX.

They really fcuked shit up. There was one time, they were having a brawl outside the arena. People were so terrified, they thought it was a real fight so they called 911. Police and fire department showed up. They kept on fighting.

Childhood memories.

Bender1

Banned
The road warriors, the missing link, kabuki, George the animal Steele, hacksaw Jim Duggan, nature boy ric flair, the von Erich clan.

That was wrestling.

Ever see the South Park episode about wrestling? Its brilliant.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
IMO, NWO > DX.

They really fcuked shit up. There was one time, they were having a brawl outside the arena. People were so terrified, they thought it was a real fight so they called 911. Police and fire department showed up. They kept on fighting.

Childhood memories.

"Attitude Era of the 90s"

Scripted fights were scripted doe

:scared0016:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
GM employee rental program, gf had a 6-month internship with them and rented like 5 different cars for a weekend each. Base manual sonic, loaded auto grand sport, volt, CTS wagon (not V sadly), and something else.

GK the throttle response and clutch feel are both ridiculously terrible in the GTI, I have not felt a worse example in any other car that I can remember.

:word: that's cool.

Really? You guys aren't done with this yet?

Slackers.

It's been a little slow this morning... I've been away from my desk a good bit.

formul8

My GLI farts

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I guess I could go both ways. Having enjoyable relations with dudes is very nice, but I enjoyed being with girls too because they are so soft and sensual and also because lets face it, they are much better to look at naked.

Not sure which I prefer, honestly.

WHOA. ABUBEY IS BI. BONER ALERT.

Status
Not open for further replies.