GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The amount of BMW owners on here is TOO DAMN HIGH! #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Excellent. That sounds like the best way it could have gone. Learned about each other. Hung out and can keep talking without the feeling that sex is what is holding you two together. It really sounds like she is a good catch and is making you happy (from what I'm reading). I'm hoping the second date turns out as well as the first one.

Maybe she can come along for a trek on the bike. The ladies can talk about girl things and we can talk about everything else then go for many rides 2-up

We haven't planned anything for a second date yet, but I'm sure it'll go well based on how easy this first one went.

I haven't broken
news about the bike yet, so that remains to be seen about her interest. Fingers crossed for that one.

Jaxper, you still didn't answer my serious questions.

Did you get a smoochy smooch?

Did you shave each other?

Did you lick her armpit?

The details are secret.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Unbelievable. Taco bell was closed so now I am grocery shopping at WalMart. Hate this place.

I HAD A WAFFLE TACO THIS MORNING. IT WAS AMAZING.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, definitely not the best area, but Federal Way is where my wife has been since she was 13, so we decided to stay close to her mom, but now we're thinking twice about that since FW is so damn ghetto lol.

Condo won't really work, we've got 2 dogs, 9 chickens, and just picked up 3 ducks...not thinking the smell would be too pleasant if we had them inside haha!

I've lived in WA my whole life, grew up in Maple Valley until I was 18, then moved to Federal Way where I've been since then. My wife was born in Florida, but has lived in more states than I can remember (Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee, ???) and finally somehow ended up here in WA where they stayed.

Interesting. I understand the moving thing. Did and still do it. Makes it hard to actually bring yourself to stay in one place for an extended period of time.

What about somewhere between MV and FW??

We haven't planned anything for a second date yet, but I'm sure it'll go well based on how easy this first one went.

I haven't broken
news about the bike yet, so that remains to be seen about her interest. Fingers crossed for that one.

The details are secret.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for you to drop the bomb and her to already have one.

No kiss and tell. I like your style

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Motorcycles... no. I hope the nurse is against it.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I don't understand your opposition to motorcycles.

You have not picked up xx amount of people who have crashed said motorcycles and seen what happens to their bodies....

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
You have not picked up xx amount of people who have crashed said motorcycles and seen what happens to their bodies....

Yeah but I've been the body before. Eh I wouldn't give up riding. We all have our reasons for doing/not doing things. Road biking to me seems just as dangerous if not more but people still do it.

It's all about being smart, knowing your limits and staying within said limits. I understand having fun (I do it) but there's always got to be a little voice at some point

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
I HAD A WAFFLE TACO THIS MORNING. IT WAS AMAZING.

I love eating waffle taco's, so delicious, none of that Taco Bell garbage though.

Interesting. I understand the moving thing. Did and still do it. Makes it hard to actually bring yourself to stay in one place for an extended period of time.

What about somewhere between MV and FW??

I'm waiting for you to drop the bomb and her to already have one.

No kiss and tell. I like your style

I'm kind of thinking that might be our only option. It might actually work out for the better too, because then my wife won't be quite so far away from work. I know she'll have a hard time with that. Plus the logisitics of getting the kids to school before she has to leave for work...haven't quite thought that all the way through yet.

Is that what you call your wife's vagina?? Interesting name

I like it.

Yeah, I could imagine that would sway your opinion pretty easily.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Yeah but I've been the body before. Eh I wouldn't give up riding. We all have our reasons for doing/not doing things. Road biking to me seems just as dangerous if not more but people still do it.

It's all about being smart, knowing your limits and staying within said limits. I understand having fun (I do it) but there's always got to be a little voice at some point

Ah. Your body has not been the bad ones that I have picked up. Sure, there is danger in everything. As a cyclist, I know there is danger. But, I am not going as fast as a motorcycle. I am not generally in traffic, nor ever on the freeway. Where I ride is on roads with not heavy traffic. You might say there is more motorcycles on the road than cyclists, but not where I live. I see more cyclists day to day than motorcycles. I have yet yo go on a bicycle accident that has resulted in paralysis, loss of limb or death. If you add those three together I easily have over 20 for motorcycles.

As someone who supports a wife and two kids with two car payments and a mortgage, it is just a gamble I am not willing to take given my experience in seeing the potential results.

Motorcycles are sweet though. I would love a cafe racer.

09vdubgti

Banned

I find it comforting being inside a metal box with wheels.

You can be a good rider (giggity..thats what she said) but you cant really control the actions of people around you.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Well, I'm going to the zoo for a few hours. Going to surprise my son, he's on a field trip there today and my wife is chaperoning...nothing going on at work so I'm getting the fuck outta here.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Well, I'm going to the zoo for a few hours. Going to surprise my son, he's on a field trip there today and my wife is chaperoning...nothing going on at work so I'm getting the fuck outta here.

Nice. Zoo's can be sweet.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Second graduation ceremony is done. Time to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.