GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got new APR K04 V3.0 tune? Post reviews in here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Wow just got the v3.1 update and all i can say is that i thought they loaded v2.0 again! Gotta keep an eye on the throttle in first again. Also does not feel like i start in 2nd gear no more with my dsg. Also that rpm surge was reduced barley noticeable. It feels and sounds smoother now on high rpm band. Im spending the night with my car my girl will have to wait lol. I ran a gs350 and mad him look like he was going backwards. He gave me thumbs up though, cool peeps.
Dsg feels slightly rougher though. Launch control feels better. Thanks APR!!! And Jaime!!!
Do you have the DSG tune? Wonder if this makes it more smooth. How is power in first gear when driving around town? Is there lag?

V2.2 vs V3.1 I want to see it!

Who would win a race?

Is power under 4k less in v3.1?

What about power above 4k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jamie said that v3.1 makes more power everywhere over v2.2 and 2.0. Meaning, it is FASTER!

He posted a graph a few pages back.

jspirate

Ready to race!
In this thread? I can't find it dammit!

Here:

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion

Cryptic19111

Go Kart Champion
actually that looks like V3.0 vs 2.0, right? the peak numbers aren't even right

Jamie@APR

Ready to race!
There is something holding that car back. Even his v2.0 peak hp numbers are way low for 2.0. I have been messaging him and we'll be doing a logging session to see what's the culprit.

We calibrate our files based on 4th gear and our graphs are also 4th gear. If you get dyno'd, TELL the dyno operator to do 4th gear if you want to compare your entire powerband against our advertised graph. Tuning in 4th is the best 'middle of the road' load on the engine with most 6 speeds. We generally use 3rd gear for 5 speeds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.