GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT EPISODE #21: In NEEK We Trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I would have tried that before calling roadside. $80 down the drain. Cash in the trash.

If your car is still in warranty roadside will come and offer to jump it. That's what they did to mine when my battery died on me (problem was that the car was 2 months old) so I said screw your jump, take me to the dealership

razr390

Go Kart Champion

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
If your car is still in warranty roadside will come and offer to jump it. That's what they did to mine when my battery died on me (problem was that the car was 2 months old) so I said screw your jump, take me to the dealership

Yeah, I'd call them if it happened on the road and for some stupid reason I didn't have my cables on me.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I'd call them if it happened on the road and for some stupid reason I didn't have my cables on me.

True, I just wanted to use the option as well, because why not? It's included so might as well

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
It still is under warranty. My mom said the battery was "charging". Whatever that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.