GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Deutschland Raketen Thursday night meets

CiHKAL1

Ready to race!
Hi all. Depending on my work load I’m planning to be at the Brauerhouse next Thursday. CiHKAL got his DSG transmission serviced today and I’m about three quarters of the way through with my e-tune (testing upper RPM range). By end of next week hope to be just about done. I’ve already scheduled for an E85 tune - final step for this engine build. Next project – maybe installing a good reliable water/meth injection system for the GTI. Anyway, I’ve got a craving for a Brauerhouse burger!
I can make that work now that my car is running well.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Colleen<3

Hey!!!

Hi all my loves. Some of you may know already but sadly I am informing you that I do not work at brauerhouse any longer. I would love to get together next week. Here is my phone number so we can all stay in touch 6306828929 love you guys ?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Hi all my loves. Some of you may know already but sadly I am informing you that I do not work at brauerhouse any longer. I would love to get together next week. Here is my phone number so we can all stay in touch 6306828929 love you guys ?

:wub:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Oh Dang! :(

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
wow, no one was there even at 7:43? dang.. that is late for our guys, lol. i did get tehre just after that. GREAT times, wow. weather was awesome after it cooled down, and they had the hot dog truck out , music, etc, etc.. crazy.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
I was at Ruth's Chris for my dads b-day. Got the GF all liquored up then went home and got laid. I am out the next couple weeks because Country thunder and wedding out of town. SOON

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
wow, no one was there even at 7:43? dang.. that is late for our guys, lol. i did get tehre just after that. GREAT times, wow. weather was awesome after it cooled down, and they had the hot dog truck out , music, etc, etc.. crazy.

Twas nice indeed

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I remember pulling in a few times at 630/645 being like, where is everyone??