GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[Video]MK6 Stage 2 vs Ram 1500 and penis size match vs Charger R/T

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Two separate days, two separate races .

Ram doesn't stand a chance, but I knew that.

I let her get the jump:

Charger isn't much of a race as it is more a pissing match. Matched her speed, see her give it a little, so I gave it all, and then she gave it all, but way the fuck too late.
Had it been an even go from the same speed, probably would've been a little closer, but I don't doubt that I'd have pulled either way. Dem heavy ass wheels doe.

My apologies if you don't like rockin Zomboy ;)

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
I like your style, but how come all of your races are with females??

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
I like your style, but how come all of your races are with females??

These are the first two females I've raced (and the one in the Ram is my female :lol:)

Usually it's guys, I just don't feel it's necessary to say it was a guy I was racing because it's always assumed it's a dude unless otherwise noted ;)

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
ram pulled hard at first, i know someone that just got one. good to know id destroy it
pfft, hemi.

are you the guy with the boost that gets stuck at like 5psi?

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
ram pulled hard at first, i know someone that just got one. good to know id destroy it
pfft, hemi.

are you the guy with the boost that gets stuck at like 5psi?

Ram pulled hard first only cause I let her get the jump (it's my wife, ladies first :D)

They are still strong off the line though, pretty good for a truck. I'm definitely impressed by the truck, due to the fact that it's 5300lbs and can pull that hard :p

But yeah, boost gets stuck between 1-5psi, but it's not every pull. Both these videos I didn't have an issue. I actually haven't noticed it since I changed out my midpipe for a test pipe rather than having a cat there...kind of weird, I think it's more coincidence than anything.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Ram pulled hard first only cause I let her get the jump (it's my wife, ladies first :D)

They are still strong off the line though, pretty good for a truck. I'm definitely impressed by the truck, due to the fact that it's 5300lbs and can pull that hard :p

But yeah, boost gets stuck between 1-5psi, but it's not every pull. Both these videos I didn't have an issue. I actually haven't noticed it since I changed out my midpipe for a test pipe rather than having a cat there...kind of weird, I think it's more coincidence than anything.

U might be suffering from boostial dysfunction bro

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Trucks are really good noisemakers. Their weight puts an unusually high load on those burly V8's so at just moderate acceleration you can get really good music. Unlike smaller cars that need to be hooning or doing illegal stuff to get that same music. I can see the draw.

Higinio.Tavasci

Passed Driver's Ed
it is quick for a crew cab. A friend of mine has a single cab r/t with an LSD and the diablo tune and runs low 14's on the 1/4. Inpressive for o fat SOB

Last edited:

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Just an FYI to anyone else. I pulled pretty hard on a 08ish Single cab Hemi Ram off the line and I'm just Stage 1 with Intake. Sorry no video.

Those Hemis have a lot of power but they weigh like 5000 pounds... hah.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Just an FYI to anyone else. I pulled pretty hard on a 08ish Single cab Hemi Ram off the line and I'm just Stage 1 with Intake. Sorry no video.

Those Hemis have a lot of power but they weigh like 5000 pounds... hah.
Yeah as soon as I went stage 1 it was pretty noticeably faster, my wife was not pleased, she liked having a truck that was as fast or faster than my car.
Stage 2 and I just got "the look". I'm not sure what will happen when I go k04 :lol:

Definitely a beast though for something that weighs 5300lbs.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
i just raced a charger today, pulled exactly like you did on it. seriously thought RT would be faster. did they make any engine mods for the new body style?

edit: nevermind...i raced a challenger. I have no idea what model.