GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #22 - Lets go all the way tonight. No regrets, just love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender1

Banned
Because I'm financially dependent on him and if my mom doesn't want me to have an enjoyable car then he will put his foot down. He has in the past though I've gotten better at negotiating with him and I'm determined to get something enjoyable, though I'm not opposed to a slow car. I want to drive a 2002 BMW to see how I like those. Could be a fun slow option.

Old school BMWs are fun as all hell.

The Super Bee idea is a really interesting one:
Unique
Seems like a family cruiser to the uninitiated (easier sell to your folks)
Sporty
attractive
fast as all get out
reliable.

No he hates cars and thinks I should get an f150 like him and every other idiot down here.

UGH - but points for the Bee because #merican.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Because I'm financially dependent on him and if my mom doesn't want me to have an enjoyable car then he will put his foot down. He has in the past though I've gotten better at negotiating with him and I'm determined to get something enjoyable, though I'm not opposed to a slow car. I want to drive a 2002 BMW to see how I like those. Could be a fun slow option.

I would rather drive an S2K or miata over a 2002 bimmer

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion

You seem like the B5 S4 type to me.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Those LED tails...

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Id honestly get another rx8 before I'd get an s2k, and I've vaguely considered an frs but still don't know how hard my dads going to be to deal with. If he really is insistany I might have to get something lame but I'll put up a fight. If he's relatively open then I'll just get a 996

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Id honestly get another rx8 before I'd get an s2k, and I've vaguely considered an frs but still don't know how hard my dads going to be to deal with. If he really is insistany I might have to get something lame but I'll put up a fight. If he's relatively open then I'll just get a 996

I still don't understand the 996 . . . Cost of ownership is extremely high

Bender1

Banned

The nice thing is that there are a lot of badass cars in that range that are "under the radar" but not lame.

A3
Superbee
135i DCT M sport
FoST ;)
Taurus SHO
Raptor (Make him happy and get a beast!)

Status
Not open for further replies.