GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Replacement Small Dog Bone Bushing

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
If anyone wants to replace the little bushing in the dog bone mount I got this one off ebay from vibratechnics. It's bonded rubber instead of poly. The poly ones have been known to disintegrate when exposed to the harsh winter elements. It ended up being $75 shipped, but that's still cheaper than replacing the whole dog bone.

VAG 455B

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
:w00t:

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah, it works awesome too. I didn't know they would sell the dogbone separately. I got the lower subframe mount and dogbone bundle. Well worth the money.

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Good stuff. Just replaced my pendulum mount and dogbone recently due to some weird vibrations I was getting starting off from a stop. Once I replaced it the vibrations went away. Thought it was my clutch for the longest time...anyways back on topic.

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
No difference. I have replaced all the mounts with 034 mounts though.

If you take the 034 subframe mounts out and put the vibratechnics in there, you will enjoy not watching the dash rattle at idle anymore. I was really, really glad to replace those.

nafljhy

Go Kart Champion
this is a really good upgrade if you want to keep the stock mount and just push out the old bushing! i would've done this if i had known about vibratechnics having it.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
If you take the 034 subframe mounts out and put the vibratechnics in there, you will enjoy not watching the dash rattle at idle anymore. I was really, really glad to replace those.

That's weird my mounts don't vibrate the dash at all. In fact, I only notice them when it's really cold out. Did u have street or race? I have street.

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
That's weird my mounts don't vibrate the dash at all. In fact, I only notice them when it's really cold out. Did u have street or race? I have street.

Street.
the 034 sub frame mounts were brutal. anything below 2200ish rpm shook the car like a paint shaker. only thing nice was no one wanted me to drive at lunch :)

the engine and tranny mount were not bad at all. i put the vibratechnics subframe and dogbone in and never looked back.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Street.

the 034 sub frame mounts were brutal. anything below 2200ish rpm shook the car like a paint shaker. only thing nice was no one wanted me to drive at lunch :)

the engine and tranny mount were not bad at all. i put the vibratechnics subframe and dogbone in and never looked back.

Very weird. My 034 mounts passed the gf test and she's pretty picky.