GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SF Bay Area Eggettes Meet Feeler!

ChrisChen1990

Ready to race!
How about meeting in the next weekend for Eggettes? I am a big fan of Eggettes, especially the one in Millbrae, it tastes so original.

ChrisChen1990

Ready to race!
I think the meet was canceled.

Yep, it has been cancelled. :eek: I am looking forward to join a meet, but looks like everybody is busy.

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
sorry, this meet was such a big fail....time to organize a date that isnt around a holiday.. possibly weeknight?

ChrisChen1990

Ready to race!

ChrisChen1990

Ready to race!
Does anybody know a body shop with good reputation? Some asshole scratched my quarter panel with something sharp. I had my other side quarter panel repainted by JP auto body ship in South San Francisco, but the result really pissed me off.

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
Does anybody know a body shop with good reputation? Some asshole scratched my quarter panel with something sharp. I had my other side quarter panel repainted by JP auto body ship in South San Francisco, but the result really pissed me off.

i went here when my car got hit when it was parked. excellent work looks as if it rolled out of the showroom
http://www.yelp.com/biz/european-collision-center-san-francisco

they have MB and Porsche certification for body work

ChrisChen1990

Ready to race!

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
Did they charge you like crazy?

i forgot, i didn't pay. my friend stopped the driver before he could hit and run. i was lucky that he happened to be on the street and saw my car. so his insurance paid for everything. i just looked for the best, possibly most expensive place for my car to be repaired LOL.

ChrisChen1990

Ready to race!
i forgot, i didn't pay. my friend stopped the driver before he could hit and run. i was lucky that he happened to be on the street and saw my car. so his insurance paid for everything. i just looked for the best, possibly most expensive place for my car to be repaired LOL.

Ok, then I have to spend my time seeking for a better place to have my panel fixed. But I can't afford something crazy.