GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FINALLY! Mk6 ko4 vs stage 1 apr mk7

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Lots of
in here l0l

Now lets see Stage 1 MK6 GTI vs. Stage 1 MK7 GTI

While we are at it lets see stage 1 MK3 vs Stage 1 MKVII because it makes just as much sense

Avant

Ready to race!
How would that be even when the mk7 turbo is bigger....this has gotten way off topic....u know it's bad when I have a Canadian correcting my grammar.

You don't have something to say about the video then go write your other thoughts in a journal.

Damn man you don't gotta be all salty about it.

I've said it before, if anything trying to do a strict comparison between the MK6 K04 and a Stage I MK7 GTI is both a win for the MK7 and MK6. K04 MK6 is definitely faster but we can tell that the MK7 can definitely keep up considering everything is stock other than the software.

I do believe it's safe to say that when APR releases V2 of their MK7 software (after their competitors release their tunes
) that the results may be very close! APR had to do 3 full revisions to be 3 cars ahead of the MK7.

While we are at it lets see stage 1 MK3 vs Stage 1 MKVII because it makes just as much sense

l0l no it doesn't. At least we can still compare 2.0L stock turbo cars (oh wait, not stock turbo) just to see.

These convo's ALWAYS happen after the next generation car is released and there will ALWAYS be salty people all around.

Artysta

Ready to race!
How would that be even when the mk7 turbo is bigger....this has gotten way off topic....u know it's bad when I have a Canadian correcting my grammar.

You don't have something to say about the video then go write your other thoughts in a journal.

Wow dude ok, god bless America. I can see you're very cultured.

Comparing a stage 1 mk6 Gti to a mk7 Gti makes more sense than comparing a mk6 ko4 to a stage 1 mk7.

Mensurpj1

Ready to race!
Damn man you don't gotta be all salty about it.

I've said it before, if anything trying to do a strict comparison between the MK6 K04 and a Stage I MK7 GTI is both a win for the MK7 and MK6. K04 MK6 is definitely faster but we can tell that the MK7 can definitely keep up considering everything is stock other than the software.

I do believe it's safe to say that when APR releases V2 of their MK7 software (after their competitors release their tunes
) that the results may be very close! APR had to do 3 full revisions to be 3 cars ahead of the MK7.

l0l no it doesn't. At least we can still compare 2.0L stock turbo cars (oh wait, not stock turbo) just to see.

These convo's ALWAYS happen after the next generation car is released and there will ALWAYS be salty people all around.

Def no saltiness on my part, there was a myth that a stage 1 mk7 was faster then a ko4....I took the challenge....busted the myth...I didn't sh!t on mk7 owners I only proved a theory to be false.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
No car? Buy mk7. Win.

Already in a mk6? Go k04 before thinking about trading for a mk7 and tuning it. Win.

What's hard to understand here?

butchered by autocorrecr

Artysta

Ready to race!
i raced a Ferrari Enzo last night....i got him by 1 car....take my word for it...dont look at video proof because that means nothing.....

That's amazing dude, maybe the Enzo should upgrade to KO4, but the difference is that the guy actually admitted to being beated twice until the 3rd try, sounds pretty honest to me.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
All this upgrade talk, I think I'm gonna go ahead and upgrade to KO3, let's see the MK7 beat me now.

Artysta

Ready to race!
All this upgrade talk, I think I'm gonna go ahead and upgrade to KO3, let's see the MK7 beat me now.

Why not go straight to K05, you'll probably need it when stage 2 mk7s start rolling out. Don't be mad bro cause your car is inferior to the new generation.