GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Build thread? Gonna give this a shot..

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
NO. I want that golf lower...how else is anyone supposed to see my sweet intercooler :(

Plus it matches my badgeless Golf grille. I'm willing to paper, rock, scissor for it. Or we can have a good ole gentlemans sword fight. Your choice.

When will you start taking these parts off your car again? After SoWo? We will be in touch :)

Nothing will be removed from the car until after SoWo. Unless you're interested in the head unit which is uninstalled and still in the box.

Ill keep everyone updated and keep in touch with everyone.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Nothing will be removed from the car until after SoWo. Unless you're interested in the head unit which is uninstalled and still in the box.

Ill keep everyone updated and keep in touch with everyone.

PM'd

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Hey buddy, Everythings goin alright here, you?

And i would but it doesnt work on my work computer and im never online outside of work :(

The desktop interface on your phone is pretty damn good, doe.

I'd post more here but I've been "soft banned" from all OT threads and even my PM account, believe it or not. Just for inviting folks over to DFD. And if I type the whole address out, it comes out like this: ****************.

LOL

Hope you can stop by some time and register. It's real chill and a lot of fun.

See you there!

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
first off sorry to hear you're getting outta the GTI but you gotta do what you gotta do

secondly,
when you had your shadow blue one, what were those white wheels you were looking into getting?(from the pic of what you wanted yours looking like) + specs?
and what side skirts? i know they are OEM mkv but GTI or R32?

that set-up was so fuckin clean

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
first off sorry to hear you're getting outta the GTI but you gotta do what you gotta do

secondly,
when you had your shadow blue one, what were those white wheels you were looking into getting?(from the pic of what you wanted yours looking like) + specs?
and what side skirts? i know they are OEM mkv but GTI or R32?

that set-up was so fuckin clean
It is what it is, just time to move on to somethin different.

The wheels I wanted were BBS LM's in an 18" with white faces, polished lips, and gold hardware. And the skirts on that car in the picture I believe are just mk5 Gti skirts. It's a common thing, they fit right and a lot of people like the little flare up at the back. I personally liked the mk6 golf r skirts better so that's what my candy white got.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
ill take the side skirts which im sure there is a line for them lol lmk
I don't think anyone has spoken for them yet, I'll keep you in mind when I pull them off.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
I don't think anyone has spoken for them yet, I'll keep you in mind when I pull them off.

awesome! were they painted using automotive touch up? I used your advice and painted my front lip and valence using it. Came out great! thanks for the tips and its sad to see someone go. Your gti looks great:thumbup:

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
awesome! were they painted using automotive touch up? I used your advice and painted my front lip and valence using it. Came out great! thanks for the tips and its sad to see someone go. Your gti looks great[emoji106]
Yes they were, they turned out pretty damn good too. I'd let the skirts go for $125 plus shipping or $300 shipped with the custom Ian Galvez skirtlets.

Any time, I'm glad I was able to give some good advice and help someone out!

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
Yes they were, they turned out pretty damn good too. I'd let the skirts go for $125 plus shipping or $300 shipped with the custom Ian Galvez skirtlets.

Any time, I'm glad I was able to give some good advice and help someone out!

I can do that, I don't know about the skirtlets because it would probably look weird without the front diffuser. Let me know when you are ready and i can paypal you:thumbsup:

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Hope to see you at SoWo man
Ohh I'll be there bud. If you see a short guy with an arrow on his inner left forearm yell VanDorin haha. I gotta check yours out too.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
I can do that, I don't know about the skirtlets because it would probably look weird without the front diffuser. Let me know when you are ready and i can paypal you[emoji106]
Sounds good bud, I'm pretty sure Willnando was interested in the skirtlets now that I think of it anyways.

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
The skirt extensions right?
and lol I'll look for you man I'm good at scoping people out :D:cool:
lol my cars nothing man. Ive done what I could do it so far..

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
The skirt extensions right? ��
and lol I'll look for you man I'm good at scoping people out
Yeah I thought you were the one who was in love with the skirt extensions and splitter.

Can't wait. Only a few more days!