GOLFMKV

The Nugget Chronicles: A Tale of Multiple Dongs in One Chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

my reaction when im at work and im told they need ridiculous amount of stuff done in a short amount of time.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Keep calm nuggstein.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Just lots of things going on again.

Still think about ex.

Seeing other girls.

Grandparents now moving out because I knew it would be horrible when they moved in. Looked at apartments behind my mom's back with my aunt. They can't afford it.

Shit at work.

Probably going to get fired after this project is over.

I am so fucked.

razr390

Go Kart Champion

Still think about ex.

Seeing other girls.

Grandparents now moving out because I knew it would be horrible when they moved in. Looked at apartments behind my mom's back with my aunt. They can't afford it.

Shit at work.

I am so fucked.

only because your attitude my brother.

you're like a negative turbo just sucking in negative air and then you're getting negative boost.

you can change your outlook on life, and how you react to it.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
If fired, file a discrimination lawsuit on the account of your mangina. I hope you live long enough to look back on what a little bitch you have become. Or not, I don't really care, just wanted to say mangina.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
If fired, file a discrimination lawsuit on the account of your mangina. I hope you live long enough to look back on what a little bitch you have become. Or not, I don't really care, just wanted to say mangina.

not only did you say it once, but twice.

i am imanginapressed.

:clap:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

Still think about ex.

Seeing other girls.

Shit at work.

I am so fucked.

you're like a negative turbo just sucking in negative air and then you're getting negative boost.

U need to stop thinking about her which im sure u are aware of n you couldnt help it, but try your best, its already affecting some things in your life like job, friends etc, dates being an exception of that. Look forward to whats ahead, focus on what u need, don't give a fuck and move on. The people that could careless are the people who lives longer, your also stortening your life by negative thinking. My close friend whose a girl just got broken up with her second bf just 2 months after relationship, before that she got broken up with the first shed been with since high school 6 months ago. Now she doesnt care as much as the next one bc the guy cheated, heck hes already lookin for girls that very day they were done.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

not only did you say it once, but twice.

i am imanginapressed.

:clap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I still say this behavior is akin to a 16 yr old HS girl, not a supposed man.

09vdubgti

Banned

:lol::lol::bellyroll::bellyroll::lol::lol:

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I hate all of you for feeding into Nuggs delusional BS by posting in this thread.

I am disappoint

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I hate all of you for feeding into Nuggs delusional BS by posting in this thread.

I am disappoint

Nuggs is probably a cop lover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thegave

Ready to race!

Still think about ex.

Seeing other girls.

Shit at work.

I am so fucked.

Focus on the good things.

Status
Not open for further replies.