GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Very Bad News - Accident

razr390

Go Kart Champion
WTF. I know how it feels. I parked in the corner and I still got hit-n-run dent on my door. But its reparable. There are VW certified shops that will match that paint 100%. But hey, Mk7 is not a bad idea too ;-)

dat performance package doe.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
check the 2nd pic, its in the reflection. she looks good to me, not hot but good enough

I want a clear pic not a reflection OP knows hes got mad pics of her. he just doesnt wanna seem to be a creep.
:attention_whore:(her)

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I want a clear pic not a reflection OP knows hes got mad pics of her. he just doesnt wanna seem to be a creep.
:attention_whore:(her)

OT? :D

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
This thread...

WTF. I know how it feels. I parked in the corner and I still got hit-n-run dent on my door. But its reparable. There are VW certified shops that will match that paint 100%. But hey, Mk7 is not a bad idea too ;-)

i almost got dinged today and i parked in the corner, luckily i was still in the car. some lady in a 10 year old lexus came right next to me about 9 inches from my door, seemed oblivious around her surroundings, so i moved forward to a different spot. the doors have chips so easily a door dinger and appeared to look like she backed into someone many times.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
in4pics

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
:lol:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I will post scans of the work done here soon

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Sound clips of the new rattles please. J/k

It won't happen. It's good. No worries for this. :laugh:

There are 458 Italia's getting repaired there.