GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Why do people put aftermarket wheels on?

czirrfb

Banned

vs.?

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
I've had plenty of comments on my detroits. I like them mainly for the fact that they're super easy to clean inside with the five big holes.

And that they're easy to apply a coat of wax too... hopefully I'm not the only one who waxes basically everything. :p

NecioVato

Ready to race!
It's all opinion man - the weight reduction on the RSE12s is something you can feel when driving the car. Most of the cars you have shown have it lowered - why lower it? Bc it does provide a benefit and it's your op of what looks good whereas some might feel it's a waste of money ;-)

czirrfb

Banned
I ordered some splash guards and I wanna get some lowering springs and drop it about an inch and the car will look perfect! Also those roof racks looks awesome.

NecioVato

Ready to race!
I ordered some splash guards and I wanna get some lowering springs and drop it about an inch and the car will look perfect! Also those roof racks looks awesome.

Why would anyone ever lower their car - what a waste. LOl
Your statement is proving what everyone has been telling you. You mod or do things bc you WANT to. You lowering the car is exactly like someone getting after market wheels.